Soft White Sand and Azure Waters in The Maldives
Dream Yacht Charter • Maldives, Maldives
- 10-Night, 11-Day Yacht Cruise for One or Two People (Prices from £615 pp)
- Air-Conditioned Double Cabin with Private Bathroom
- Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Three-Person Crew
- Linen and Towels
- Water Sports Equipment; Snorkelling and Sea Kayaks
The Maldives are a romantic paradise: turquoise water, tiny islands, spectacular scenery, and fascinating wildlife. Discover it from the comfort of your own private yacht—complete with three-person crew to do the heavy lifting—courtesy of this Escape from Dream Yacht Charter.
Come solo or as a pair: a ten-night cruise around the Maldives starts at £615 (up to a £1,160 value) per person (based on double occupancy), or for one person it's from £739 (up to a £1,056 value) per person based on single occupancy. You'll stay in an air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom and three sets of linen, towels, and beach towels per person. Your full-board package includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Best Bits
• Luxury catamaran with three-person crew at your service
• Full board including breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Scenic Maldives cruise featuring charming islands, snorkelling, and fishing
Your luxury catamaran is crewed by a captain, steward/cook, and deckhand, and features air conditioning, flat-screen TV/DVD player entertainment centre, and spacious deck and cockpit. Diesel, fuel and water for the yacht, and insurance for you and the vessel are covered too.
The Need To Know
• Must purchase two vouchers for two people travelling (one per person).
• Fuel, water, and insurance for yacht passengers are included in the price.
• Mandatory 'Cash Box' not included: £160 payable locally per person in cash upon embarkation.
• Flights and transfers not included.
"Unrivalled luxury, stunning white-sand beaches and an amazing underwater world make the Maldives an obvious choice for a true holiday of a lifetime."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE PER PERSON
- Flights and transfers not included
- Transfers can be arranged when booking for an additional £84 per person (payable to the merchant directly); upon arrival: transfer from airport to Hulhule Island Hotel with left luggage office, swimming pool access (beach towel included), welcome drink and transfer to the catamaran; upon departure direct transfer to airport. Alternatively, for an additional £48 (payable to the merchant directly) you can use this service for departure only
- In case of late arrival, a direct transfer from airport to catamaran can be organized in speed boat with a surcharge of £80 per person, payable to the merchant directly
- Option A, C, E: Stay valid for 2 people; you MUST purchase TWO vouchers (1 per person)
- Option B, D, F: 1 voucher is valid for 1 person
- Must be used over consecutive nights
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; please call 02380 455 527 (Monday-Friday only) or email email@example.com
- Departure date: 14/08, 03/09, 23/09
- Once booked with the merchant, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Metting Point: Hulhumalé, 2pm
- Disembark: Hulhumalé, between 6am and 8am
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Cabin
- Children are not valid with this promotion
- No pets allowed
- Voucher includes: Ten-Night, Eleven-Day Yacht Cruise for One or Two People, Standard Cabin with Private Bathroom, Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner), Three-Person Crew, Linen and Towels
- There are 3 crew members working on board depending on the capacity, All security equipment is available onboard (Life jackets and fiber boat). Other passengers will be onboard, passengers MUST take their passports onboard
- Cash Box: An additional £160 per person per cruise payable in CASH (in local currency) upon embarking, to the merchant directly. Cash box includes (depending on the destinations); Custom taxes, National park fees, Tourist taxes and landing fees on the islands, Mooring fees, Possible re-fills of water, fuel, gas, fresh products, Miscellaneous: repurchase of broken crockery, lost fishing lines or lures,
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic drinks are NOT included.
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 02380 455 527 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Escape supplied by: Dream Yacht Charter, Block 3, Medine Business Park, Royal Road, Cascavelle
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 23, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 23, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 23, 2014 • Enjoy By September 23, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 30% savings