Island-Hopping Adventure in Thailand
Dream Yacht Charter • Phuket, Thailand
- Seven-Night, Eight-Day Yacht Cruise for One or Two People (Prices from £499 pp)
- Standard Cabin with Private Bathroom
- Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Four-Person Crew
- Linen and Towels
- Water Sports; Sea Kayaking and Snorkelling Equipment
Hollywood has taken a shine to Thailand for its stunning scenery, but we wouldn't stop there: discover locations from The Man with The Golden Gun and The Beach for starters, then follow up with jungles, lagoons, and villages on stilts courtesy of this Escape from Dream Yacht Charter.
Come solo or as a pair: a seven-night Thailand cruise starts at £499 (up to a £720 value) per person (based on double occupancy), or for one person it's from £599 (up to a £864 value) per person based on single occupancy. You'll stay in an air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom and two sets of linen, towels, and beach towels per person. Your full-board package includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Best Bits
• Your own luxury yacht with four-person crew at your service
• Full board: breakfast, lunch, and dinner included
• Cruise highlights: PhangNga Bay from James Bond movie The Man with The Golden Gun; Maya Bay from The Beach; Koh Panyi, a village built on stilts; option to ride an elephant into the jungle.
Your luxury catamaran is crewed by a captain, steward/cook, deckhand, and guide, and features air conditioning, flat-screen TV/DVD player entertainment centre, spacious deck and cockpit, snorkelling equipment, and sea kayak. Diesel, fuel, and water for the yacht, and insurance for you and the vessel are covered too.
Leaving from Phuket, you'll discover all sorts of hidden idylls on your seven-night cruise: PhangNga Bay from The Man with the Golden Gun; Maya Bay from The Beach; the lagoon at Koh Hong—among high cliffs and teeming with wildlife—which you'll explore by dinghy; Koh Panyi, a floating village built on stilts; a secluded mangrove filled with birds, monkeys, and more; the jungle, which you'll head into by elephant; Koh Dam, where you'll swim in an aquarium; and the Koh Kai coral reef, where you'll snorkel.
The Need To Know
• Must purchase two vouchers for two people travelling (one per person).
• Fuel, water, and insurance for yacht passengers are included in the price.
• Mandatory 'Cash Box' not included: £120 payable locally per person in cash upon embarkation.
• Option excursion package: £108 per person.
• Flights and transfers not included.
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE PER PERSON
- Flights and transfers not included
- Transfers can be arranged when booking for an additional cost payable to the merchant directly
- Option A, C, E, G: Stay valid for 2 people; you MUST purchase TWO vouchers (1 per person)
- Option B, D, F, H: 1 voucher is valid for 1 person
- Must be used over consecutive nights
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; please call 02380 455 527 (Monday-Friday only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Departure dates: 02/08, 11/10, 29/11, 06/12
- Once booked with the merchant, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Cabin
- Children are not valid with this promotion
- No pets allowed
- Voucher includes: Seven-Night, Eight-Day Yacht Cruise for One or Two People, Standard Double Cabin with Private Bathroom, Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner), Four-Person Crew, Linen and Towels, Water Activities; Including Sea Kayaking and Snorkelling Equipment
- Meeting Point: Marina Yacht Haven, Phuket, Saturday, 5pm
- Disembark: Marina Yacht Haven, Phuket, Saturday – between 8am and 10am
- There are 4 crew members working on board depending on the capacity, All security equipment is available onboard (Life jackets and fiber boat). Other passengers will be onboard, passengers MUST take their passports onboard
- Cash Box: An additional £120 per person per cruise payable in CASH (local currency) upon embarking, to the merchant directly. Cash box includes (depending on the destinations); Custom taxes, National park fees, Tourist taxes and landing fees on the islands, Mooring fees, Possible re-fills of water, fuel, gas, fresh products, Miscellaneous: repurchase of broken crockery, lost fishing lines or lures
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic drinks are NOT included
- Excursion package is available for an additional £108, payable to the merchant directly; please enquire when booking
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 02380 455 527 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- Escape supplied by: Dream Yacht Charter, Block 3, Medine Business Park, Royal Road, Cascavelle
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 6, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 6, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 6, 2014 • Enjoy By December 6, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings