Historical Houses and Top-Class Shopping in Derbyshire
Hallmark Derby • Derbyshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£194) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double
- Full English Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea (Two-Night Option)
- Tickets to Chatsworth House & Gardens
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Derbyshire's historic houses have been the star of many a period drama, but the county's real scene-stealer is the top-class shopping in Derby—so indulge in some retail therapy yourself courtesy of this Escape to the Hallmark Hotel will deliver.
An overnight stay for two is just £99 (up to a £181 value), whilst an extended two-night stay is £194 (up to a £344.50 value). Once you've steered your way into this historic four-star hotel, situated opposite the train station, you'll see how it craftily combines its original Victorian features with modern amenities.
The Food & Drink
With plenty to do during your stay, you'll welcome the chance to refuel with a full English breakfast provided on the morning of your stay. Guests staying two nights will enjoy an exquisite afternoon tea on the first day of their stay.
Derby city centre is just a short walk from the hotel, and it won't take long to make your way over to the Westfield shopping centre if you want to hit the stores; there are also plenty of museums to check out, including the Derby Museum and Art Gallery. One of Britain's finest stately homes, Chatsworth House, is set in the nearby Peak District, and has been used as a location to the 2005 adaptation of Pride and Prejudice—guests staying two nights will receive tickets to this top attraction.
• This Escape is for two people, with availability all seven days of the week.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"A boutique hotel that has been lovingly restored by its current owners and now is home to the beautiful Hallmark Brasserie."-- Go Dine
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability. (Availability subject to package allocation)- stay must be completed by September 30 , 2014
- Valid 7 days a week
- Option A: valid for 1 night stay
- Option B: valid for 2 night stay (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- Children incur an additional charge of £29 per child for the 1 night stay and £39 per child for the 2 night stay; payable to the merchant directly
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£194) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double, Full English Breakfast, Afternoon Tea (Two-Night Option), Tickets to Chatsworth House & Gardens, Late 12 p.m. Checkout, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 12am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01332 345894 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings