Family Fun in the Breathtaking Buckinghamshire Countryside
Burnham Beeches Hotel • Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£139) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in a Classic Double Room
- Three-Course Dinner in AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant (First Night Only if Staying Two Nights)
- Two Kids Stay and Dine for Free (Children's Menu)
- Inclusive Wi-Fi
Who wouldn't want to be Lords and Ladies of the manor, surrounded by our little dukes and duchesses? While we can't buy you your own country estate, we can treat you to a luxury retreat with a gourmet dinner at the breathtaking Burnham Beeches in Buckinghamshire.
Get an overnight stay for two at the beautiful Burnham hotel, with a classic double room, breakfast, and a three-course dinner each for just £139 (up to a £214 value); or extend your stay to two nights for £199 (up to a £353 value). What's more, two children under 12 can stay at no extra charge, and will also dine for free.
Your double room is an attractive blend of modern decor and traditional touches, and each room contains an en suite bathroom with bath and shower, flat screen television, and included Wi-Fi.
The Food & Drink
In the evening, swap coffee and TV for the warm elegance of AA Rosette Gray's Restaurant. You'll enjoy a three-course meal (on the first evening only if staying for two nights), with the likes of saddle of lamb with fresh egg pasta, confit garlic, and chive cream, or pan fried fillet of sea trout with creamed potatoes adorning the regularly changing menu. Each morning, you'll also awake to a full English breakfast.
The historic city of Windsor is also less than a 20-minute drive away so you can join the royal boys and girls at Windsor Castle, check out the Changing of the Guard, or take a boat trip along the Thames; Legoland is also just a short trip away, and the perfect day out for the family. The hotel's on-site leisure facilities include a fully equipped gym with heated indoor pool, sauna, and Jacuzzi.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is up to two adults. Up to two children under 12 may stay at no extra charge, with breakfast each morning and dinner included.
• Children must dine from children's menu.
• Valid for all seven days of the week, subject to availability.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Public rooms include a cosy lounge/bar offering all-day snacks and an elegant wood-panelled restaurant that serves interesting cuisine."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 adults and up to 2 children (Under 12) (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2014
- August: 7 day availability
- September: Thursday - Sunday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on 2 adults and up to 2 children (Under 12) in a Classic Double Room
- Two Children up to 12 years stay and dine for free of charge from kids menu only, contact merchant directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£139) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in a Classic Double Room, Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner in AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant (First Night Only if Staying Two Nights), Two Kids Stay and Dine for Free (Children's Menu), Inclusive Wi-Fi
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- Option B: 3 Course dinner valid on first night only (second night is bed and breakfast only)
- Supplements will be charged for some dishes, contact merchant directly for more information
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Call 0844 736 8603 for further information if required
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms