Natural Beauty on the Shores of the Atlantic
Ballyliffin Hotel • Donegal, Ireland
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Full Irish Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on One Evening
Just off the coast of Ballyliffin lies a small, uninhabited island called Glashedy—the 'Island of the Green Cloak'. Despite its appealing name, this little rock has sunk many a ship; discover hidden treasure of your own at the Ballyliffin Hotel, set in a picturesque Irish seaside village on County Donegal's northern coast.
You and your buddy can stay for two nights at the elegant, relaxed hotel between Sunday and Thursday for £99 (up to a £216 value).
Your spacious accommodation has comfort all tide up thanks to the en-suite bathroom with power shower and luxury toiletries, as well as a satellite TV and hospitality tray.
The Food & Drink
After a deep sleep, wake each morning to your full Irish breakfast, and return in the evening to dine on two courses at the Cruckaughrim Restaurant. Afterwards you can mingle with the locals in the Rachtan Bar, which has a traditional tavern feel.
You'll be situated just a short distance from a sandy beach, where a children's play area and surf lessons are available; alternatively, pay a visit to Mamore Gap or Dunree Fort. There's plenty to do above sea level too: test your golfing prowess at Ballyliffin Golf Club; dredge your historical knowledge at the Giant's Causeway; or buoy yourself up with a visit to Glenveagh National Park and Castle, home to one of Europe's largest herds of red deer, and even golden eagles.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is available for stays Sunday to Thursday only.
• Family rooms are available—children under 5 stay free, but there is a €10 supplement for children aged 5 to 10, and a €20 supplement for children aged 10 to 15.
"You could spend weeks losing yourself in wild and woolly Donegal."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid September 1, 2014 - December 1, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 1, 2014
- Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- Not valid on October 31 2014; Fridays and Saturdays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- Upgrades to Family Rooms available, subject to availability, children under 5 stay free of charge, children 5-10 years incur a €10 supplement per child and children 10-15 years incur a €20 supplement per child, paid direct to merchant
- Registered guide dogs only
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Full Irish Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on One Evening
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 (0) 74 937 6106 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2014 • Enjoy By December 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings