Seven-Day ($899) or Nine-Day ($1,599) Peru Tour + Accommodation, Meals, Sights, Guides and More - TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014
Valencia Travel Cusco •
- The wonder of Peru is yours to experience with Valencia Travel Cusco
- Seven-day, six-night Inca Trail to Machu Picchu tour with four-day trek ($899 per person, value $1,810 based on twin share)
- Includes airport transfers, all hotel accommodation with breakfast, walking tour, and Inca four-day trek including tent accommodation, entrance fees, professional bilingual tour guide, bus and train transport, water, meals, oxygen bottle and first aid kit
- Nine-day, eight-night Machu Picchu Special tour ($1,599 per person, value $3,400 based on twin share)
- Includes local flights, eight nights of accommodation at 3-star hotels, all transfers, 10 meals, Sightseeing tours and some entrance fees, English speaking guides, City Tour of Lima and Cusco, free walking tour, full-day tour to Machu Picchu via train, guided bus ride to Puno and excursion to the Uros and Taquile Islands
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Only got a week to spare? The seven-day Inca trek package is for you. Start by exploring the Cusco, the heart of the once-mighty Inca Empire, and get cultural with Indian markets and authentic cuisine at Sacred Valley. And then it's onto your Inca tail adventure where you'll set your sights on ancient fortresses, snow-capped peaks, native landscapes, culminating in views of Machu Picchu at sunrise.
If your choose the nine-day package, you'll delve into history at Lima, tour archaeological sites and more in Cusco, and explore the ruins of the Sacred Valley. Then there's the hot springs in Aguas Calientes, sunrise and tour at Macchu Pichu, the Sistine chapel of South America, alpaca spotting in La Raya, and exploration of the Uros Floating Islands and Taquile Islands on Lake Titicaca. Amazing!
Adventure goes by another name these days: Peru. This jewel of South America is home to the some of the oldest remnants of civilisation, not to mention utterly jaw-dropping views and mouthwatering cuisine. And that's just the start of your adventures. There's white water rafting, paragliding, festivals, artisan markets and much, much more. You might need to extend your trip!
And if you want all of this stress-free, you'll get it with Valencia Travel Cusco. You see, they're not only immensely proud of their country, but they're also dedicated to giving you the most smooth overseas experience possible - all while you're busy exploring, gallivanting and creating lifelong memories.
A trip of a lifetime...We didn’t have to worry about a thing!-- TripAdvisor
It was awesome! Valencia does a great job taking care of the details so you can fully experience the trail, surroundings, and history-- Facebook
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Please book as soon as you receive your voucher after purchasing; subject to availability
- For all cancellations and amendments of reservation policies please refer to the terms and conditions which can be found at valenciatravelcusco.com/terms-conditions.php
- Valid for 1 person on a twin share basis only and 2 must be redeemed per booking
- Valid for ages 8+ years
- Single supplement fee of USD$400 applies for solo travellers
- Company has the right to change the hotels mentioned in the itinerary with another of a similar category; If this is the case, you will be notified ahead of time
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended
- Airfares are not included
- Your passport number and other information must be valid; please advise immediately if you change your passport number after booking your tour
- You must take with you your original passport, travel insurance policy, sleeping bag (can be hired), walking boots, waterproof jacket/rain poncho, warm jacket, hat and gloves, T-shirts, comfortable trousers, sun hat, sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended), re-usable plastic or metal water container or camel bags, water (only for first 4 hours of trek, then you will receive previously boiled water), insect repellent, toiletries, personal medication, camera and films, torch with spare batteries (headlamps are useful)
- Excludes: Wayna Picchu (USD 65 extra), additional personal porter for belongings (USD 70 up to 7 kgs and USD 140 up to 14 kgs), sleeping bags (USD 35), inflatable mattress (USD 25) and a pair of walking sticks (USD 15), first breakfast and last lunch, tips, international and domestic airfares, airport departure taxes and visa fees, excess baggage charges, additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, alcoholic beverages and bottled water, snacks, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls, radio calls or messages, reconfirmation of international flights
- “Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 24, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2015 • Enjoy By August 24, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings