Pay $149 and Get $1,000 Off the 16-Day Britain and Ireland Experience Trafalgar Tour Package with International Return Flights, Pre and Post-Tour Accommodation, and Meals
Global Escapes Travel •
- Pay a $149 deposit and get $1,000 off a 16-day Britain and Ireland Experience Trafalgar Tour package, thanks to Global Escapes Travel
- This all-inclusive package is usually around $5,940 per person
- Includes international return flights from all major capital cities in Australia,
- 16-day package is made up of three nights of pre-tour accommodation, the 12-day tour, and one day of post-tour accommodation
- All accommodation - three nights pre-tour, the 12-day tour, and one night post-tour
- London Sightseeing Pass with transport
- 11 breakfasts and five three-course dinners
- Early-bird bonus: You will be entitled to any available early-bird discount applicable to 2015 Trafalgar tour departures
- YOLO "You Only Live Once" Travel loan available from $38 per week (subject to approval)
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
There are good holidays, and then there are simply breath-taking, memories forever, can't-believe-I-did-that holidays. When you travel with Trafalgar and Global Escapes Travel, you're always going to get the latter. Their team of experts has put together a compelling and exciting itinerary for you and your journey through Britain and Ireland.
You'll feast your eyes on ancient and majestic castles, stroll through lush countryside, wander unspoilt and colourful villages and fishing harbours, and admire the gothic architecture at one of the many ancient churches. Did we mention you'll also be visiting the birthplace of Henry VII, founder of the Tudor dynasty who defeated the infamous Richard III and sinking your teeth into some Scottish haggis while a bagpipe plays in the background? Yep, it's going to be one of those holidays.
Despite being two of the smallest islands in the world, England and Ireland pack some serious punch when it comes to all things culture, cuisine and terrain. Renowned as the hub of, well, everything, England's long history means it's a country of cultivation, polish and sometimes taste (Geordie Shore, anyone?). Rolling hills, pebbled beaches, somewhat moody weather and a cityscape pierced by glimmering high rises and weathered classical buildings alike means there's something for even the fussiest of travellers.
While England might be lush in manmade and natural beauty, Ireland gives it a pretty good run for its money. You can lose yourself for hours wandering through the pristine countryside or watching as sleet grey waves crash against crumbling black cliff faces. There's a plethora of history here too, with ruins of the country's monastic past awaiting over each new hill. Hope you're bringing a camera...
Our Travel Director...was extremely knowledgeable and passionate...His enthusiasm and love of travel ensured we all had a holiday that we will never forget!-- Facebook - Trafalgar Travel
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- $149 deposit gets you $1000 off your selected travel package. 15% of your remaining amount paid upon booking, final payment due 60 days prior to departure from Australia
- Package valid for 2014 departures subject to availability. Travel months are August to October 2014. Availability for 2015 to be announced in September 2014 for travel from April 2015 to October 2015
- Early-bird bonus: You will be entitled to any available early-bird discount applicable to 2015 Trafalgar tour departures.
- All package pricing is per-person based on a single departure date
- Owing to fluctuating prices of flights and accommodation the package price will be confirmed when we have your travel dates. Pricing is done on a twin-share basis (two people to a room) and return flights from Sydney. Flights from other cities are available and will be priced on request
- Single traveller supplement applies to the tour component and will be priced on request
- Hotel availability changes daily. If the nominated hotel is not available for your travel dates it will be replaced with a hotel of the same or higher standard
- Reservations are required and are subject to availability
- It is recommended that you contact Global Escapes Travel within 30 days of voucher purchase to redeem your voucher and arrange your booking (changes can be made to booking up to 60 days prior to departure from Australia should circumstances change)
- “Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 24, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2015 • Enjoy By August 24, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings