Pay $149 and Get $1,000 Off a 14-Day Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords Package with International Return Flights, Accommodation and Some Meals
Global Escapes Travel •
- Pay $149 and get $1,000 off the Trafalgar Travel 14-day Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords package, courtesy of Global Escapes Travel
- This all-inclusive package is usually around $8,490 per person
- Includes international return flights from all major capital cities in Australia
- All accommodation: all nights on tour plus one night pre-tour and one night post-tour
- 11 breakfasts and seven dinners
- Copenhagen Pass to use during "at leisure" time
- Early-bird bonus: You will be entitled to any available early-bird discount applicable to Trafalgar tour departures
- YOLO "You Only Live Once" travel loan available from $65 per week (subject to approval)
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
When it comes to Global Escapes Travel, you know you're in for something special. These guys are a team of travel experts who are dedicated to making sure that you have a hassle-free and great-value holiday that you'll proudly talk about at the dinner table for years to come. And when you team them with the multi-award-winning Trafalgar Travel, you definitely get a travel experience that you'll remember forever!
And let us tell you, this is one you'll want to relive. You'll be exploring the best of Scandinavia: a guided tour of a fifteenth-century farm, the streets of lively Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm, the birthplace of Hans Christian Anderson, riding the famous Flam railway, beautiful medieval buildings galore. And those fjords! Turquoise, glass-like, crystal clear, bordered by sheer cliff faces covered in lush shrub. Something special indeed.
More than half a world away, Scandinavia is almost like another planet. A beautiful, spectacular and truly astonishing planet. This region is home to a plethora of wonders, manmade and natural, including the incomparable Northern Lights. Scandinavia consists of three countries - Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Each one has its various quirks and differences, but they're each as beautiful as the others.
And it's not just geographical beauty either. Scandinavia is a cultural hub, renowned for its unique style, design and innovative thinking. This part of the world is renowned for its fine cuisine, which takes inspiration from the French and makes the most of the high-quality local produce. Which might just be the main attraction...
Always great locations in the centre of everything. I am always telling my friends about Trafalgar and giving them the link to the website. FABULOUS experience.-- Facebook - Trafalgar Travel
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- $149 deposit gets you $1000 off your selected travel package. 15% of your remaining amount paid upon booking, final payment due 60 days prior to departure from Australia
- Package valid for 2014 departures subject to availability. Travel months are August and September 2014. Availability for 2015 to be announced in September 2014 for travel from April 2015 to September 2015
- Early-bird bonus: You will be entitled to any available early-bird discount applicable to 2015 Trafalgar tour departures.
- All package pricing is per-person based on a single departure date
- Owing to fluctuating prices of flights and accommodation the package price will be confirmed when we have your travel dates. Pricing is done on a twin-share basis (two people to a room) and return flights from Sydney. Flights from other cities are available and will be priced on request
- Single traveller supplement applies to the tour component and will be priced on request
- Hotel availability changes daily. If the nominated hotel is not available for your travel dates it will be replaced with a hotel of the same or higher standard
- Reservations are required and are subject to availability
- It is recommended that you contact Global Escapes Travel within 30 days of voucher purchase to redeem your voucher and arrange your booking (changes can be made to booking up to 60 days prior to departure from Australia should circumstances change)
- “Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 24, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2015 • Enjoy By August 24, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings