8-Day or 15-Day Europe Tour from $995 + the Best Sights, 3-Star Hotels, Transport, Tour Guides and More
Nexus Holidays •
- Explore the best of Europe with Nexus Holidays
- Eight-day Picturesque Western Europe tour ($995 per person, value $1,395 based on twin share)
- Eight-day Classic Northern Europe tour ($995 per person, value $1,395 based on twin share)
- Or a combination of both above tours with the 15-day Quintessential Europe tour ($1,875 per person, value $2,645 based on twin share)
- 3-star hotel accommodation including continental-style breakfast
- Air conditioned coach transportation
- Other transportation listed in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide(s) and tipping for guides
- Guaranteed departure every Saturday!
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Europe. To say we want to see virtually every inch of it wouldn't be an understatement. And with these comprehensive and wide-ranging tours, that's completely possible. Why? Because Nexus Holidays are like that, with nearly two decades of stellar service to travelers from all over the world, extensive knowledge, unique itineraries, and great accommodation.
The Classic Northern Europe Tour will see you journey to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, see the historic German cities of Cologne and Frankfurt, explore the bustling canals of Amsterdam and feast your eyes on the beauty of France. On the Picturesque Western Europe Tour you'll journey through France, Switzerland and Italy, revelling in the sights, sounds and tastes of the cobbled Roman streets, tranquil Venetian waterways, breathtaking Swiss mountains and glamorous French Riviera.
Stuck trying to pick between the two (totally understandable)? Well, you can always combine both, and go for the 15-day Quintessential Europe Tour. Holiday of lifetime? Without a doubt, my friend.
Europe has been on every traveler's bucket list since the dawn of time - and for a place that's got bucket-loads of culture, charisma and charm, it's not difficult to see why. Oh, and did we mention this corner of the world has some of the best fare on the planet? From linguine with clam sauce to sauerbraten with braised cabbage, Europe has been, and will go on, enchanting foodies for centuries. And then there's the history. Athens, the birth of democracy, Spain, home of the Renaissance and Germany, land of majestic castles. Mix this all with landscapes that will steal your breath and a culture that effortlessly blends new with old, and you've got one of the most remarkable destinations on the planet. That's Europe for you.
Fantastic - that's all-- LivingSocial Member
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend length of trip
- Valid based on per person; twin-share accommodation
- Single supplement fee of $399 per person applies for the 8 day trip or $799 per person for the 15 day trip
- Every Saturday guaranteed departure
- All bookings to be made by 25 October 2014 (Booking must be made 30 days prior to tour commence date)
- Pre and post tour hotel accommodation: AUD$65/per person per night (twin share basis), subject to availability. Child price (2-11 years of age) AUD$885 for the 8 day trip or AUD$1775 for the 15 day trip (sharing bed)
- Not valid for existing reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Strictly no cancellations, re-schedules or refunds once bookings have been made
- For any inquiries please call 02 8226 7777
- Deal does not include return International airfares economy class and taxes, airport-hotel transfers AUD$45/per person one way (based on minimum 2 passengers travelling together), Visas, site admission fees (optional), optional tours, city entrance fees (compulsory) - paid directly to tour guide, travel insurance (mandatory), personal expenses or tipping/gratuities (customers can pay it on the tour in Euro €)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 24, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2015 • Enjoy By August 24, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings