Wealth of Cultural Attractions in the Heart of Scotland
Inn at the Park • Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Overnight (£49) or Two-Night (£89) Stay for Two People in Standard Double Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Friday and Saturday Availability
It may be known as the Granite City, but Aberdeen was in fact built on oil; and thanks to the black gold, the city has built up a wealth of cultural attractions and nightlife hotspots. Visit the capital of north-east Scotland with a break at the traditional B&B, Inn at the Park.
Two people can stay for one night for £49 (up to a £102 value), or two nights for £89 (up to a £182 value).
The stunning hotel, nestled in the tranquil surroundings near Duthie Park, provides charming double rooms which feature an en suite, TV with Freeview channels, radio, daily hospitality tray, and Wi-Fi access.
The Food & Drink
Included with every package is a daily full Scottish breakfast on each morning. You'll also find a bottle of prosecco in your room upon arrival which will add a real sense of occasion to your stay.
Aberdeen has a variety of excellent free attractions on offer, from the Maritime Museum to the Aberdeen Art Gallery. The city centre offers high street and high-end shopping alike, centred around Union Square, and if you don't fancy cooking, Aberdeen also boasts some seriously good dining.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people, valid on Friday and Saturday only.
• Children under 2 years can stay free of charge.
• Children over 2 years incur a £10 supplement per child per night, paid directly to the merchant.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Retaining a traditional style, with a reputation for warm hospitality, excellent service and Traditional Home Cooked Cuisine."-- Inn at the Park
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from September 12, 2014 - March 1, 2015
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 1, 2015
- Valid Friday and Saturday only
- Not valid in December 2014 and January 2-3 2015
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room
- No supplement for single occupancy
- Minimum age of 18 years old for Prosecco
- Children under 2 years stay free of charge, children over 2 years incur a £10 per child per night supplement (B&B), maximum 1 child per room, supplements paid direct to merchant
- Registered guided dogs only
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight (£49) or Two-Night (£89) Stay for Two People in Standard Double Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01224 583699 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2015 • Enjoy By March 1, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings