A Boutique Hotel in Rural Co. Meath
Hamlet Court Hotel • County Meath, Ireland
- Overnight (£46) or Two-Night (£79) Stay for Two People
- Daily full Irish Breakfast
- Glass of bubbly each on arrival
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Johnstown Bridge is a small country village on the border between County Kildare and County Meath. The jewel in Meath's crown is its UNESCO World Heritage Site: Neolithic burial ground Brú na Bóinne. Whether you're more interested in the past or the present, relish this opportunity for an eye-opening excursion to the little rural pit stop at the Hamlet Court Hotel.
Overnight Stay for Two People (Sunday to Friday)—£46 (up to a £96.15 value)
Two-Night Stay for Two People (Sunday to Friday)—£79 (up to a £163.10 value)
The Food & Drink
A glass of bubbly on arrival awaits at the bar to help get your break off to an indulgent start. Come morning, fuel up for a day of exploration with an elegantly presented full Irish breakfast each.
Horse lovers can canter over to the Irish National Stud farm in County Kildare, where racehorses from Edward VII's Minoru to George VI's Sun Chariot were born and bred, and future winners continue to earn their shoes. Alternatively, history buffs can gallop their chargers over to Brú na Bóinne and discover ancient tombs that were adeptly constructed even before the pyramids, and are picked out by impressive megalithic artworks—or visit the Iron Age earth mounds of Telltown, whose origins remain a mystery.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people.
• There is availability for six days a week, from Sunday to Friday.
• Children aged 3 and under stay free.
• The hotel is approximately 43km from Dublin City; 29km from the site of the Irish Golf Open, Carton House Golf Club; and 50km from Slane Castle; and also close to Trim Castle and Belvedere House Gardens.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
The picturesque setting for this luxurious venue lends itself to creating the perfect, indulgent escape to the country; only 30 minute drive from Dublin City Centre."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 20, 2014
- Valid Sunday - Friday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Room
- Children under 12 years are welcome, contact merchant directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight (from £46) or Two-Night (from £79) Stay for Two People, Daily full Irish Breakfast, Glass of bubbly each on arrival, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 2pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call +353 46 9541200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2014 • Enjoy By November 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings