Inviting Country House Hotel on the Hebridean Jewel
Skeabost Country House Hotel • Isle of Skye, United Kingdom
- Two- (£99) or Three-Night (£139) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Glass of Whiskey Each Upon Arrival
- Unlimited Golf for Two
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
So you've promised your beloved you'll take them away from all this, and now you don't know where to go? Whisk them off their feet and about as far away as you can get without leaving Great Britain: to the wilds of the Inner Hebrides and the luxury of Skeabost Country House Hotel, Isle of Skye.
Escape under cover of darkness and the pair of you will find refuge at the historic establishment for two nights for £99 (up to a £306 value), or a three-night stay for £139 (up to a £426 value).
The inviting country house is where you'll hide out in the comfort of a standard double room that comes complete with countrified décor, double bed, en suite, flat-screen TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
The Food & Drink
Both of you will receive a glass of whisky upon arrival to truly get you in the spirit. Then, find yourselves in the wood-panelled restaurant, where your stay includes a full Scottish breakfast.
Unlimited golf for the two of you comes as part and parcel of your package. Take to the challenging 9-hole, 18-tee golf course, which is suitable for both the golfing novice and practised enthusiast.
Late 12 p.m. checkout means there's plenty of time to run away together into Skeabost, Portree and elsewhere on Skye while you're here: flee in the direction of Dunvegan Castle or Portree's Thomas Telford-designed pier if you're heritage-lovers; go as fast as your feet can carry you towards the Five Sisters of Kintail ridge walk, or nearby clay-pigeon shooting, golf, horse riding, sea- and fly-fishing, and land hover-crafting if you're outdoor types; or head to the Talisker Distillery if you're in the mood for a taste of a whisky you're bound to fall head over heels for.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
• Children 1 years and under stay free when sleeping in a cot / crib.
• Dogs are welcome for a £10 supplement per night.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
This is one of the most inviting country homes on Skye. Built in 1851 as a private estate, it has been converted into a lochside hotel boasting dormers, chimneys, tower, and gables."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from October 5, 2014 - March 31, 2015
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2015
- Not valid on December 24 2014- January 25 2015
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room; Upgrades available, subject to availability, contact hotel direct to request
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, the maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1, Extra beds are not available
- Pets allowed, £10 supplement per pet per night, paid directly to merchant, max 1 pet per room
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two- (£99) or Three-Night (£139) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Glass of Whiskey Each Upon Arrival, Unlimited Golf for Two, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01470 532202 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings