Overnight Cruise & Snooze Package on Sydney Harbour from $249 + Breakfast with Captain and Island Tour - TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sydney Tallships •
- Take to the seas for a night with Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- Cruise & Snooze overnight cruise on the Soren Larsen for one person in twin share ($249, value $499), two people in twin share ($449, value $998) or four people in quad share ($879, value $1,796) in a cabin on the Soren Larsen
- Choice of Dinner Cruise or Wine & Canapes package with all drinks included and accompanied by live music
- Hearty buffet cooked breakfast with your captain
- Guided convict tour of historic Goat Island
- Mast climb experience
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014 and over 8,600 fans on Facebook
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Sydney - no introduction is really needed for one of the most famous and breathtakingly beautiful cities in the world. With this overnight cruise, you'll see another side of it though, as you sail its waters and feast your eyes on iconic landmarks like the Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House.
Start in style with dinner cruising, savouring your eats to a backdrop of live music and smooth sailing. You'll anchor for the night at a secret location that's guaranteed to serve up gorgeous views, and wake up to a hot buffet breakfast with the company of the captain himself. He'll share stories about the ship before you move onto a day packed with a mast experience, learning about native marine life and a Goat Island tour. Now that's got to float your boat!
Step back in time when you hop aboard the Sydney Harbour Tall Ships' Soren Larsen, a majestic vessel that looks like it came straight from the time of Captain Cook. A cargo ship travelling through Northern Europe in the mid-1900s, it has now starred in multiple period dramas, and is all sleek timber, glossy white hull, parchment-colour sails and towering masts, with a spacious deck to dine on.
Since you're keen to sail the seas, Sydney Harbour Tall Ships are your people. This family-owned company is expert at what they do, taking thousands aboard every year. Enjoy the beauty of the sea and of classically stunning vessels, and the history and geography of your own backyard. Experience of a lifetime, ahoy!
Awesome overnight stay! We had the best time ever-- TripAdvisor
A phenomenal way for a visitor or a local to see the harbour-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- REFUND POLICY: No refunds or exchanges except as required by law
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Cruises run on selected (or most) Friday and Saturday nights. Boarding time is 7:45pm. Arrive at 7:30pm at Campbell's Cove, The Rocks. Return next morning at 10:30am
- For ages 15+ only
- Dates may be cancelled due to severe, unsafe weather conditions or in other circumstances beyond control. Wherever possible you will be contacted in advance and your stay rescheduled.
- Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor
- Bookings required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; no-show voids voucher
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 7, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2015 • Enjoy By March 7, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings