A Walker's Haven on the Edge of the Peak District
The Dog and Partridge • Derbyshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£65) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Homemade Scones with Jam and Cream with Glass of Bubbly Each on Arrival
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Peak District Guide Book (Best Walks and Beauty Spots in Peak District)
- Discount Voucher for Dinner
- Dogs Welcome (Supplement Applies)
Have you heard the one about The Dog and Partridge? It goes a little something like this: a welcoming, dog-friendly inn nestled in the Derbyshire countryside offers a peaceful haven for walkers and leisure lovers alike. No punchline required.
An overnight stay for two people in a standard room is yours for £65 (up to a £123.35 value), or make it two nights for £99 (up to a £214.85 value). Whichever option you choose, you can look forward to homemade scones with jam and cream on arrival. You'll even receive a glass of bubbly each for an added dose of decadence.
Purpose-built accommodation is located in the grounds, with all rooms offering en suite facilities. The hotel also offers a dog walking service if you're heading somewhere your pooch isn't so welcome.
The Food & Drink
The pub is well-known for its hearty, fresh food, which you can sample for yourself with 20% discount on the hotel's three-course dinner. The extensive menu features the likes of breast of chicken stuffed with camembert, wrapped in bacon, and topped with a cranberry sauce, or traditional Staffordshire oatcake filled with prawns and smoked salmon and served in a creamy sauce. Come morning and you'll also be treated to a continental breakfast.
With the Peak District and the Staffordshire moorlands close by, the Inn is a perfect base for walkers, both human and canine. A Peak District Guide Book is included featuring the best local walks and beauty spots—perfect if you're in need of inspiration. If you're after something a little more adrenaline-fuelled, try nearby Alton Towers (7.2 towers). Or, it it's romance you're after, there's always the hot tub (additional charge applies).
• This Escape is for two people.
• The 20% discount is off the hotel's three-course dinner menu, if pre-booked when making reservation.
• Dogs are welcome for a £10 supplement per night.
• Children are welcome for a £20 supplement per night, on a bed and breakfast diet.
• Stays on a Friday or Saturday are subject to a £10 per person supplement. Saturday nights are not available until November.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Rolling across the southernmost hills of the Pennines, the Peak District is one of the most beautiful parts of the country."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from September 14, 2014 - January 31, 2015
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2015
- Not valid on October 27–31 2014; December 24, 25, 26, 30, 31 2014; January 1, 2015
- £10 per person supplement for Friday stays and £10 per person supplement for Saturday stays, paid direct to merchant
- There is no Saturday availability until November
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- £20 per night supplement for children on a bed and breakfast basis, paid direct to merchant
- Dog friendly, £10 per night for dogs, supplement paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£65) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Daily Continental Breakfast, Homemade Scones with Jam and Cream with Glass of Bubbly Each on Arrival, Peak District Guide Book (Best Walks and Beauty Spots in Peak District), Discount Voucher for Dinner, Dogs Welcome (Supplement Applies)
- 20% discount off the hotels 3 course dinner menu if pre booked when making reservation; discount for hot tub bookings are also available, contact merchant directly for more information
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01335 343183 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • Enjoy By January 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings