Coastal Views and the Finest Scottish Seafood
The Royal an Lochan • Argyll, United Kingdom
- One- (£75) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- £30 Credit Per Night to Spend on Food in Hotel Restaurant
When it comes to foodie recommendations, you can't ask for much better than a Michelin-starred chef enjoying your langoustines. Which is exactly the case at The Royal an Lochan Hotel in Argyll, beloved by no less than Tom Kitchin.
Follow in the gourmand's footsteps by bringing a loved one along for one night at the three-star establishment for £75 (up to a £147.50 value), or two nights for £149 (up to a £295 value). Either way, you'll stay in a rear view double or twin room, complete with en suite—all but one include both bath and shower—elegant decor, TV, desk area, and Wi-Fi access.
The Best Bits
• £30 credit per night to spend on food at the restaurant.
• Local outdoor activities in a picturesque coastal region.
Your package includes £30 credit per night to be spent on food at the Royal an Lochan restaurant, where fresh, seasonal produce is sourced locally wherever possible. Here you'll find dishes such as boudin of chicken and roasted chestnuts; goat's cheese terrine; honey, ginger, and soy-glazed duck breast; and those local Tarbert-landed langoustines, which Tom Kitchin told BBC Good Food magazine would be his ideal dish, along with a glass of white wine.
Not only is Tighnabruaich teeming with outdoor activities—from boat trips to golf and fishing to horse riding—it's also a great base for trips to Bute, Dunoon, or Loch Fyne for historic sites, botanic gardens, and even the colony of seals at Scalpsie Bay.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people.
• Overnight stays are valid from Sunday to Thursday.
• Two night stays are valid seven days of the week, but in August and September bookings on Friday or Saturday have a £15 per night supplement
• Upgrade to Sea View room for £20 for one-night stays and £30 for two-night stays.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"High standard modern, Scottish cuisine using the best of West Coast produce."-- Taste of Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- For stays up to December 20 2014 you must book by November 20 2014
- For stays up to 31st March 2015 you must book by February 20 2015
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2015
- Option A: Valid Sunday - Thursday only; Upgrade to Seaview room £20, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant
- Option B: Valid 7 days a week; Upgrade to Seaview room £30, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant
- Fridays and Saturday stays in August and September incur a £15 per night supplement, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant
- Not valid on December 20, 2014 - January 31, 2015
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture (If you change your date after initial booking then a £10 admin charge will apply, paid direct to merchant)
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Rear View Double or Twin Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- Children not valid for this promotion
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£75) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, £30 Credit Per Night to Spend on Food in Hotel Restaurant
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- The £30 per night per room is valid on food only and to be spent in the Royal an Lochan restaurant
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01700 811239 for further information if required (Bookings to be made between 9am and 9pm)
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings