Spectacular Views of the Scottish Capital
Royal Over-Seas League • Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Classic Double or Twin Room
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea for Two
Ever wondered what goes on behind closed doors at those über-glam members-only clubs? You're about to find out thanks to this Escape to the Royal Over-Seas League, Edinburgh. We'll lift the velvet rope and let you in on an elegant stopover in the heart of the city, near sights from the Scottish National Gallery to Festival Theatre Edinburgh.
We'll get you and your fellow VIP on the list for an overnight stay in a classic double or twin room for £79 (up to a £163 value).
Lay your security pass in a classic double / twin room that features views of the Princes Street Gardens or Edinburgh Castle, en suite with ROSL bathrobe, desk area, flat-screen TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, homemade Cobbs shortbread, local mineral water, dry-cleaning or laundry services, and Wi-Fi access.
The Food & Drink
Dining here comes with a little extra class: included with your stay is a full Scottish breakfast. Come afternoon, stick out your pinkie and linger elegantly over to Restaurant 100 where you'll indulge in a lavish afternoon tea comprising of: finger sandwiches, buttermilk scones with vanilla infused cream and Highland jam, loose-leaf teas, and home-made shortbread and cakes.
Slip past the bouncers and out of your hotel for a day of fun in the Scottish capital. Make the most of sights like Edinburgh Butterfly and Insect World, Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh Playhouse, Edinburgh Zoo, the Fruitmarket Gallery, the National Museum of Scotland, Our Dynamic Earth, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Royal Botanic Gardens, the Royal Lyceum Theatre, the Scotch Whisky Heritage Centre, the Scottish National Portrait Gallery, the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art One and Two, the Stand Comedy Club, and the Writers' Museum.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people with availability on Sunday only.
• Children under 2 stay free of charge if staying in cot or exisiting bed.
• Children over 2 years are subject to a £20 supplement per child if an additional bed is required.
Like a favourite book, Edinburgh is a city you'll want to dip into again and again, savouring each time a different image or experience."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for Sunday stays only from October 5, 2014 - March 30, 2015
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Advanced Booking Required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 30, 2015
- Valid for Sunday stays only
- Not valid on Sunday September 7, 14 2014; October 5 2014; November 23 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double or Twin Room; Upgrades available to Deluxe Rooms, subject to availability, payable direct to the hotel
- Children under 2 stay free of charge if staying in cot or exisiting bed, children above 2 years incur a £20 per child supplement if additional bed required, paid direct to merchant, contact directly for more information
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in Classic Double or Twin Room, Full Scottish Breakfast, Afternoon Tea for Two
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 0131 225 1501 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2015 • Enjoy By March 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings