A Romantic Retreat in a Beautiful Manor House
Menzies Flitwick Manor • Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Five-Course Taster Menu
- Cream Tea in The Afternoon
- Luxury Robes and Slippers in Your Room
- Seven-Day Availability
Woburn Safari Park is where kings and queens of the jungle call home. If the urban jungle has become a bit too wild, and you fancy a little relaxation of your own, then Menzies Flitwick Manor extend a welcome. Sitting in four-and-a-half acres of tranquil gardens and wooded parkland, the hotel is furnished with fine antiques and stunning period features, making for a tempting country retreat.
An overnight gourmet retreat for two people at the Bedfordshire countryside manor is yours for £159 (up to a £349 value).
Head up to your individually styled en suite Standard Double Room, complete with modern conveniences such as flat screen TV with Freeview, complimentary bathrobe and slippers, freshly baked biscuits, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
The Food & Drink
Appetite of a lion? You'll discover why the restaurant bagged a coveted AA Rosette when you sit down for an exciting five-course taster menu with this Escape. Your delectable taster menu will be prepared by esteemed chef and Masterchef: The Professionals finalist Steve Barringer, who has a real passion for focusing on simplicity and plating up signature dishes to make the mouth water. Slow down the pace in the afternoon with a cream tea to satiate any sweet cravings you might've developed. You'll want to start off your local discovery on a full stomach so make the most of a hearty breakfast served up in the morning.
Wildlife fans will be keen to make a beeline for Woburn Abbey and Safari Park where exciting beasts roam free, or those with a taste for heights and adventure may want to monkey around at Go Ape!—an exciting high-rope adventure park. Alternatively, find intrigue at Bletchley Park, the estate that was the home of British code breaking during WWII. The hotel is conveniently located just a short drive from Flitwick Railway station which will have you in London in around 35 minutes should you fancy a sojourn to the capital.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
• Room upgrades are available on request; upgrade to a Superior Four-Poster Room for a supplement of £30.
The manor is a Georgian gem dating back to the 17th century and is reached down a long drive through rolling parkland. In true country-house style, it comes with a full complement of antiques, oil paintings, and oriental rugs on oak parquet floors."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from September 1, 2014 - November 30, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; Upgrades available for a £30 supplement for Superior bedrooms including four poster bedrooms, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant
- Children not valid for this promotion
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Full English Breakfast, Five-Course Taster Menu, Cream Tea in The Afternoon, Luxury Robes and Slippers in Your Room
- Check in 2pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01525 712242 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Escape supplied by: Topland Hotels (No.14) Limited, 55 Baker Street, London, W1U 7EU
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings