Brushstrokes of Genius in O'Keeffe Country
Inn at Santa Fe • Santa Fe, NM
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Accommodations
- Welcome Amenity
- Welcome Drink for Two at the Manager's Reception
- Daily Full American Breakfast for Two
- $40 Food and Beverage Credit
- Local Shuttle Transportation
Art is long and life is short, even if you live to be 98 years old like Georgia O'Keeffe. Visit the area that inspired her most famous work on this week's picture-perfect Escape to the Inn at Santa Fe for $119.
Upon your arrival, join in on the manager's reception at El Café for appetizers and a glass of complimentary wine or beer. Stay for a light dinner at the on-site restaurant, and—using your $40 food and beverage credit—choose an entrée off of the unique menu, which lists everything from quesadillas to pasta.
Take a dip in the poolside sauna, then, when you're ready for bed, retreat to your quaint room—complete with a queen-size bed, sitting area, flat-screen HDTV, and wireless Internet.
Each morning, rise like the desert sun for an included full American breakfast for two. Your day may start as a blank canvas, but Santa Fe has plenty of local color to paint it with. Don't settle for the still life—make a splash in the hotel's heated pool or exercise in its 24-hour gym.
Make an advance appointment to board the free shuttle, and explore picturesque downtown Santa Fe. The 400-year-old Santa Fe Plaza contains some of the nation's oldest buildings and hosts the world's largest Native American market each year.
For authentic Mexican food, grab a table at The Shed—a half-century old cantina housed in an 1692 hacienda. Its famous spicy green chile and blue corn tortillas will add a pop of color to your palate.
Take a scenic drive along the Turquoise Trail National Scenic Byway, "a major trade route since at least 2000 BC," says BBC Travel. "Today it is... lined with quirky communities. Sights along the way include Tinkertown (an animated miniature village) and gorgeous desert scenery."
Your artful vacation wouldn't be complete without a visit to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, which houses more than 1,100 of the legendary painter's works and is the world's largest repository of her art. The museum also opened a research center to study American Modernism.
Get away to a world of artful landscapes with this week's masterpiece Escape—at an intimate little inn that's the portrait of perfection.
"In Santa Fe, it’s all about the art. A sizable number of painters, sculptors and photographers live in the area... Without a doubt, the creative and cultural community holds court in New Mexico's small capital city."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per person, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one per reservation
- Not valid toward existing reservations
- Advance reservations required for shuttle services
- Valid for stay during from 9/22/2011 to 4/30/2012
- Food & Beverages credit excludes alcohol
- Reservations are required and subject to availability, must be booked prior to 12/31/2011
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be used by same customer; cannot be shared
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2011 • Enjoy By December 31, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings