Pining for a Perennial Favorite in Big Sky Country
The Ranches at Belt Creek • Belt, MT
- A Four-Night Stay for Up to Eight in a Three-Bedroom Luxury Log Cabin
- Barbecue Dinner for Guests One Evening
- Wine and Cheese Upon Arrival
- Wireless Internet
If your family tree is starting to shoot off in all directions, we'll go out on a limb and say that it's probably tough to see your relatives regularly. Let this week's Escape to The Ranches at Belt Creek be the tree-ty that gets the whole gang together in Big Sky Country.
Pack your trunk and leave for a four-night getaway in a luxurious three-bedroom log cabin in Belt, Montana ($1,500). Invite that quirky aunt or extend a branch to your hilarious cousin, and you and seven relatives or friends will enjoy accommodations rooted in fun and relaxation.
Upon arrival, indulge in a glass of wine and cheese in the dining room, on the deck, or in the fully equipped kitchen before playing board games by the wood-burning fireplace. Then, plant yourself in one of the bedrooms (all feature queen-size beds) and download a movie from the web using the complimentary wireless Internet.
Great oaks and young saplings in your clan will both be impressed by the property's 800 acres of open space—featuring a clubhouse and equestrian center—all set in the shadow of picturesque peaks.
"Called the 'Live and Let Live' state, Montana is a beautiful amalgamation of big skies, big bear, and big rivers, made for fly-fishing (or Robert Redford movie sets)," says Lonely Planet.
In the summer, hike to redwood heights in Sluice Boxes State Park and spot white-tailed deer and bald eagles as you climb. During the winter, ask the property's full-time concierge to schedule a horseback riding tour, or opt for a speedier ride on snowmobiles at Kings Hill.
After getting plenty of fresh oxygen during your outdoor adventures, head to the clubhouse for an included barbecue dinner and plenty of photo(synthesis) opportunities.
When it comes to flourishing evergreen memories, this week's Escape is at the top of the tree.
"The Wild West of dreams and the Hollywood big screen, Montana sprawls over a rugged and serene landscape. It's a haven for outdoor adventurers, where the wilderness scenery is only matched by the astonishing variety of wildlife."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book by February 29, 2012
- Limit two per person, up to one additional as a gift
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Internet access available
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/Resort fees not included
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • Enjoy By May 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings