The Hip, New Pacific Northwest
Hotel Modera • Portland, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Premier Garden King Room
- One Bottle of Wine and Two Take-Home Stemless Glasses
- Snack Basket Upon Arrival
- Valet Parking
- Late 3 p.m. Checkout
- 20% Off Best Available Rate for Additional Nights
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pass to 24 Hour Fitness
Seattle has always outshone Portland as the crown jewel of the Northwest. Until now. With milder winters, top-notch public transportation, and a rejuvenated city center, Portland is quickly blazing the trail as one of the most sought-after places to live and visit on the West Coast—if not the country.
Enrich your Rose City travels with this week's well-polished Escape to Hotel Modera, a boutique 174-room hotel located in downtown Portland. You'll get a one-night stay for two in a Premier Garden King room, plus a bottle of wine with two stemless glasses to keep and a snack basket upon arrival ($121).
You'll also get a pass to 24 Hour Fitness, valet parking, Wi-Fi, and late 3 p.m. checkout, along with 20 percent off the Best Available Rate for additional nights.
Each elegantly accessorized room is rich with modern amenities. Enjoy a king pillow-top bed with luxury linens, iPod dock, 32 inch flat-screen TV with HD premium channels, and free Wi-Fi. And the chic bathroom comes equipped with Italian Tarocco products as well as a plush microfiber robe.
One step inside and you'll know why Condé Nast Traveler named it one of the country's best hotels in 2011. Upon check-in, stroll through the sleek lobby to the lush courtyard, where the elegant glass-blown fire pits are a sight to behold.
But the real showstopper is the green living wall—an inspiring work of natural art created from local foliage that spans the 63-foot-wide wall.
Instead of being sleepless in Seattle, rest easy knowing you won't have a dull moment with this week's gem of an Escape.
For additional information, visit Hotel Modera on Facebook.
"The lobby's utterly hip and bold contemporary décor will have young creative types feeling right at home."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book by November 30, 2011
- Limit one per person, up to one additional as a gift
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours at 4pm PST prior to your reservation applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- A valid credit card is needed to make a reservation and must be presented at check-in
- Taxes/Gratuity/Resort fees not included
- Blackout include, but not limited to, New Years Eve (inclusive)
- Upgrades may be available at the time of booking, for extra fee paid directly to the property
- Add additional nights at 20% off Best Available Rate only for nights added to this reservation and based on availability. Bookable with the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • Enjoy By March 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings