The Majestic Mountains of Cle Elum
Suncadia Resort • Cle Elum, WA
- A One-Night Weekday ($185) or Two-Night Weekend ($370) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Studio King Room
- 20% off Breakfast for Two at Portals or via In-Room Dining
- Complimentary Covered Valet Parking for One Vehicle
- $50 Voucher for Glade Spring Spa and One Round of Golf on Prospector Course (Or Any Combination of Two Offers)
Ain't no mountain high enough to keep us from this week's ultimate Escape: A one-night weekday ($185) or two-night weekend ($370) stay for two in a Deluxe Studio King Room at the lavish Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum, just an hour outside of Seattle. Perched atop Washington's Cascade Mountains, this palatial hotel and condo resort offers a premium getaway like none other you've experienced.
Tucked away in acres of lush forestry, we heard it through the grapevine that The Lodge at Suncadia features luxurious guestrooms, all furnished with a deep soaking tub, flagstone gas fireplace, and LCD television.
The resort-style kitchen comes fully equipped with granite countertops, silverware, and a stovetop. You'll hardly want to leave your room—although you should, because there's countless miles of awe-inspiring terrain to explore.
You'll never have to wonder "what's goin' on?" after wandering through the area in the summertime and hiking or biking through miles and miles of the beautiful Wenatchee and Teanaway National Forests. Rent a boat for a day and catch a few trout, or challenge yourself with a white-water rafting expedition.
A visit during the colder months means a whole different set of electrifying activities, including snowmobiling, ice skating, and cross-country skiing along a backdrop of majestic peaks that have TripAdvisees calling the resort "very magical" and "heaven on earth."
Included in this package is 20% off a gourmet breakfast for two at Portals (or room service dining), plus free valet parking for one vehicle. Play an invigorating 18 holes on the sun-kissed fairways of Prospector, the mountain-top range (one of two spectacular courses on the grounds). Then, use your $50 credit toward a pampering treatment at Glade Spring Spa. Soak in one of four outdoor mineral baths, enjoy a sweet milk and lavender facial, or melt away your worries in the eucalyptus-infused steam room.
Just the guys? Skip the spa and both of you can hit the links. Girls' weekend? Trade in the 9-iron for two $50 Glade Spring credits and make it a spa day. Just hurry up and plant your flag upon this sumptuous Escape—'cause there ain't nothing like the real thing, baby.
"Tucked into the Cascades’ sunny eastern slope along the Cle Elum River corridor, the sprawling 6,400-acre property features some 40 miles of winding, paved walking/biking trails adjoining the 2.2 million-acre Wenatchee National Forest."-- Seattle Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Golf course opens April 15th, 2011; Golf will be available thereafter
- Not valid on existing reservations; last day for checkout is July 15th, 2011
- Blackout dates are: April 29th-30th; May 13, 20, and 28th; June 5th and 23-27; July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th and 9th
- 2-day advance booking required in order to ensure accurate delivery of amenities
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 2-night reservations are required for Saturday stays
- Spa vouchers may be used towards a 50 or 80 minutes massage, facial or body therapy treatment. Only 1 voucher may be used per service, not valid for nail or waxing services and gratuity will be based on the retail value
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 14, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 14, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 14, 2011 • Enjoy By July 14, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings