Treasured Nights on a Carnival Cruise
Destination Ventures International-VTT • Miami, FL
- A Four-Day Carnival Cruise for Two in a 4A Interior Room, including Two Additional Nights in a Hotel
- Three Daily Meals and Non-Alcoholic Drinks on the Cruise*
- Trip Options:
- Long Beach, CA to Baja Mexico with Stops in Catalina and Ensenada
- Miami, FL to the Western Caribbean with a Stop in Cozumel
- New Orleans, LA to the Western Caribbean with a Stop in Cozumel
- Port Canaveral, FL to the Bahamas with Stops in Freeport and Nassau
- *Non-Alcoholic Drinks Include Coffee, Tea, Juice, Milk and Water and Meals are Included for the Main Dining Room, Lido Deck Buffet, 24-Hour Room Service, and 24-Hour Pizza
When you're looking out from winter's edge, the next few months seem like shark-infested waters. But avast, matey! You don't have to walk the plank shaking in your boots. When you ship out on this Escape with Destination Ventures International-VTT, there will be nothing but blue skies ahead.
As captain of your two-person crew, you can draw the map of your four-day getaway ($569). Set sail from Long Beach to Baja Mexico, with stops in Catalina and Ensenada, or port in Nassau and Freeport on your way from Port Canaveral to the Bahamas. If you'd like your sails to stretch in a different direction, catch the trade winds from Miami or New Orleans to the Western Caribbean, and set your parrot down in Cozumel, Mexico.
With the Carnival Land & Sea package, you'll have a hotel room in the area on the night before you leave and on the night you return. Hop aboard the Carnival cruise line and point your sword in the direction of a 4A interior room. Once your booty is safely stowed away, treat your taste buds to a feast in the Main Dining Room, at the Lido Deck Buffet, or with 24-hour room service or pizza. You can have as much as your bootstraps can hold, since three daily meals are included.
While the ship sails the high seas, play a game of basketball, sing your heart out at the piano bar, place your bets at the roulette table, or dive into the on-board water park.
"More high-energy than cerebral, the entertainment consists of lavish Las Vegas-style revues presented in main show lounges by a company of singers and dancers," says Fodor's. "Other performers might include magicians, jugglers, acrobats, and even passengers taking part in the talent show or stepping up to the karaoke microphone."
Jump ship at dry land, and explore the area. If your anchor has dropped in Ensenada, find hidden treasures at the sprawling Mercado Los Globos, and then tour the Riviera del Pacifico—an alleged haunt of Al Capone. Come out of your shell at the Atlantis Waterscape—an open-air museum complete with 200 marine life species and a lazy river—in Nassau. And while in Cozumel, snorkel in the stunning reef of Arrecife Palancar.
When you hook this Escape, the sunny seas are under your command, cap'n.
"When you're hankering for an utterly unpretentious and totally laid-back cruise, Carnival's colorful, jumbo-size resort ships deliver... If you like the flash of Vegas and a serious party vibe, you'll love Carnival's brand of flamboyant fun."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per person
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Call 800-816-0205 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST) with any questions
- At least one person in the party must be 21 years or older
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All nights must be used consecutively
- Upgrades start at $69 per passenger; subject to availability
- Must book cruise 90 days in advance of sailing or fees may apply
- Additional persons and nights may be purchased at time of booking; subject to availability
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks Include Coffee, Tea, Juice, Milk and Water and Meals are Included for the Main Dining Room, Lido Deck Buffet, 24-Hour Room Service, and 24-Hour Pizza
- Port fees and taxes are included for the Cruise portion
- "Carnival" reserves the right to reinstate the fuel supplement for all guests up to $9 per person per day if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $70 per barrel
- "Carnival," "Carnival Cruise Lines," the Funnel Logo design, "The Fun Ships," the ship names, "Camp Carnival and design" and any other trademarks and service marks used by Carnival Cruise Lines are the property of Carnival Cruise Lines based on trademark registration and or use in the United States and other countries throughout the world. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas and Panama.
- Taxes and fees for hotels are to be paid at the property at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 18, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 18, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 18, 2013 • Enjoy By July 18, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings