Golden Sands on the Central Coast
Avoca Beach Heritage Villas • Avoca Beach, NSW
- Two ($345), five ($645) or seven nights ($845) in a Villa or two ($365), five ($785) or seven nights ($1,035) in a Terrace for four people on the Central Coast
- Bottle of bubbly and chocolates to share on arrival
- Delicious continental breakfast hamper on arrival
- $100 credit towards a future stay (two-night minimum)
- Arrive early and sleep in late with an early check-in and late check-out (12pm)
- Finalist in the NSW Tourism Awards for the Standard Accommodation category
- Only 1.5km from the golden sands at the patrolled Avoca Beach
- Horse ride in beautiful Glenworth valley or fish, swim and picnic at Avoca Lake
- See the crocodiles feed at the Australian Reptile Park's wildlife show
- Just over an hour-long drive from Sydney or Newcastle
Always complaining that the kids won't get off the computer? Remember when childhood was about the simple things: running around outdoors, climbing trees and torturing your siblings? Enjoy a simple family holiday in the beautiful bush on the Central Coast, with plenty of outdoor activities so the whole tribe can really Escape.
Play a game of nature eye spy as you wind your way just an hour out of Sydney or Newcastle to arrive for two (just $345, usually $701), five (just $645, usually $1,295) or seven nights (just $845, usually $1,691) in a single story Villa for four at Avoca Beach Heritage Villas. For more space, stay for two (just $365, usually $811), five (just $785, usually $1,570) or seven nights (just $1035, usually $2,076) in a two-story Terrace.
Your architecturally designed Villa has lovely high raked ceilings, one queen bedroom and a second with two single beds, as well as a full kitchen, laundry, bathroom and a lounge/dining area with TV/DVD, air conditioning and balcony. Your modern Terrace boasts all that, as well as a balcony off each bedroom, a second bathroom and a downstairs lounge area that opens onto a private north-easterly sundeck.
Toast the clean country air with a bottle of bubbly and chocolates to share on your balcony looking out across the verdant landscape speckled with rainbow lorikeets, pink galahs, sulphur-crested cockatoos, water dragons, geckos and butterflies.
Start the day with a delicious continental breakfast hamper then splash about in the swimming pool, hit a game of tennis, or barbecue in one of the three areas set amongst the beautiful bush and native gardens. Then head to the golden sands of Avoca Beach, just 1.5km away, which is patrolled for safe swimming and has sparkling rock pools and a children's playground.
For more outdoor adventure, ride through the early morning mist in Glenworth Valley, set atop 3000 acres of unspoilt wilderness deep in the hinterland of the Central Coast. Or cast a line in the Avoca Lake - an abundant and placid waterway teeming with fish and bird life that's ideal for picnicking, swimming or hiring a kayak or pedal boat.
For once the kids will be dragging you outdoors to watch the feeding frenzy in a wildlife show at the Australian Reptile Park, or you can feed the pelicans by the sea in Woy Woy.
Sleep in with a late check-out (12pm) and pack in some more nature-filled fun. But if you can't bear to tear yourself away then fear not, you'll also receive $100 credit towards a future stay (two-night minimum) at this great green Escape on the Central Coast.
“Great family holiday”-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as gift
- Valid for up to 4 adults only
- Limit 1 per group per visit
- Reservations are essential and subject to availability
- Date changes are not permitted once booked
- Reservations may be made from February 27th, 2012
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Book early for preferred dates to avoid disappointment
- No bookings will be taken for April 6th - April 9th, Anzac Day, Labour Day, Queens Birthday and other special event weekends
- Early check-in and late check-out is for 12pm
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings