Home, Home on the Range in the Grand Tetons
The Wort Hotel • Jackson, WY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast for Two
- Two Cocktails at the Silver Dollar Bar
- Valet Parking
For a place to call home where the buffalo roam, look no further than this week's Escape to The Wort Hotel in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Hole up à la Billy the Kid at this cowboy chic hideaway, where the Wild West fuses with modern creature comforts and fine Western American art at the feet of the majestic Grand Tetons.
Grab your favorite cowboy or cowgirl and stay for one night in a Deluxe room, including breakfast for two, and valet parking for your trusty steed ($177). Escapees also receive two cocktails (try the Mango Margarita or Key Lime Martini) at the aptly named Silver Dollar Bar, whose counter actually consists of 2,032 silver dollars from 1921.
There's no showdown when it comes to service at this AAA Four Diamond Award-winning property—finer touches include a yellow rose left on your hypoallergenic duvet at turndown and a complimentary ski shuttle complete with cookies and hot cider.
If your boots are made for walkin', mosey on over to the restaurants, nightlife, and cowboy couture shopping just steps away in Jackson Hole Town Square. Trade in your Tony Lama boots and Stetson hat for ski boots and ear warmers for a day on the slopes, or snowmobile your way through Yellowstone National Park (only an hour away). Springtime guests can saddle up for a horseback riding adventure, or swap spurs for waders to experience Jackson Hole's world-class fly fishing.
Head west to The Wort Hotel and you'll find a luxurious home, home on the range.
"This brick Victorian hotel near the Town Square, built in 1941, seems to have been around as long as the Tetons, but it feels fresh inside (there's even property-wide Wi-Fi)."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: February 20 and March 22-25
- May purchase multiple vouchers to extend length of stay
- No smoking on property
- No pets allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • Enjoy By May 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings