Divine Drops in the Hunter Valley
DenMar Estate • Pokolbin, NSW
- Two ($346), three ($449), four ($552) or five nights ($655) midweek for two at DenMar Estate
- Delicious daily breakfast provisions
- Bottle of local Estate wine, cheese plate and chocolates to share on arrival
- $100 meal voucher for Cafe DenMar - includes a bottle of wine
- Tasty canapes and private wine tasting
- $50 worth of transfers to local restaurants
- $50 off a case of top-notch mixed wine
- Midday check-out for more snooze time
- $50 return stay voucher for your next visit - valid for 2 transfers
Do you spend your morning thinking about what's for lunch and your afternoon thinking about what's for dinner? Tantalise your tastebuds on this week's scrumptious Escape to DenMar Estate in the wine rich region of the Hunter Valley.
Whet your appetite for food and wine for two (just $346, usually $770), three (just $449, usually $1,000), four (just $552, usually $1,230) or five nights (just $655, usually $1,460) midweek for two in one of just two private luxury villas on 10 acres of vines at this picturesque winery.
Pop open a bottle of local Estate wine, nibble on a cheese plate and chocolates and feast on expansive views of the Brokenback Ranges from the balcony of your bright and airy villa. After this lush beginning, collapse on your comfy queen bed, and luxuriate in your spacious ensuite with spa, state-of-the-art kitchen, living area with flat screen TV plus CD/DVD and a log fire for crisp evenings.
Your eating and drinking options are endless. Start the day with delicious breakfast provisions to whip up in your kitchen. Then move on to tasty canapes and a private wine tasting at Den Mar's cellar door. After that, munch on lunch with a $100 meal voucher plus a bottle of wine to enjoy on the veranda of Cafe DenMar.
There'll be no taxis, with free return transfers to local restaurants within 10km, to explore over 90 cellar doors, gourmet restaurants and cafes within easy drive or bike ride. Work off the wining and dining and hit a round of 18 holes at world-class courses, horse ride or bike ride through lush bushland, or get above it all on a scenic hot air balloon adventure.
Wake up late with a midday check-out. Then take your trip home with you, with $50 off a case of superb mixed wines, and return in no time with a $50 credit to use towards your next stay.
You'll be full to the brim with the goodness of life after this wine Escape to the Hunter Valley.
“What a wonderful stay! A little gem in the heart of the Hunter Valley”-- TripAdvisor
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on Friday and Saturdays, Public Holidays and Special Event Dates
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- $50 Return stay voucher - To be used within 6 months of check-out of original stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy in a one bedroom villa
- Extra person capacity available upon request at the time of booking and payable direct to DenMar Estate Villas
- The security of the accommodation it's contents and your personal belongings are your responsibility during your stay
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2013 • Enjoy By March 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings