Eureka! Astounding Accommodations in the Ozarks
1905 Basin Park Hotel • Eureka Springs, AR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two Doubles Premium Room ($82) or Jacuzzi Suite ($129)
- $25 Credit for The Balcony Restaurant & Bar
- $25 Credit for Serenity Spa
- Wireless Internet Access
If you thought it was impossible to procure a fun getaway filled with spa indulgences, shopping, and sightseeing without spending all of your savings, you are in for an eye-opener on this week's Escape to Eureka Springs, Arkansas. You'll want to exclaim, "Eureka!" once you set eyes on the 1905 Basin Park Hotel.
Discover cozy accommodations in the heart of downtown during a one-night stay for two in a premium room with two doubles ($82) or a Jacuzzi suite ($129), plus free wireless Internet and $25 credits for both the Serenity Spa and The Balcony Restaurant & Bar. Between body wraps and deep-tissue massages, take a stroll around Basin Spring Park.
You'll be in awe of the long list of things to do and see in the area: Admire the 19th-century furnishings in The Queen Anne Mansion or sip local vino during a tasting at Keels Creek Winery. Then, enjoy the great outdoors on the many trails of the Ozark National Forest, as well as Beaver and Table Rock lakes and the Buffalo National River.
The Balcony Restaurant & Bar provides the perfect recipe after a day of hiking or shopping the boutiques and galleries of downtown. From bar food to top-shelf steaks, fish to ribs, the menu holds delights galore.
Don't be caught off guard when it's time to plan your next vacation. After taking this week's Escape to the 1905 Basin Park Hotel, you'll be left in a state of amazement.
"Named one of America's Dozen Distinctive Destinations by the National Trust for Historic Preservation... the city is now nationally renowned for its art and well-preserved Victorian-era architecture."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability for lodging and spa appointments
- Check-in available after 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are February 10, 11, 17, and 18, 2012
- Based upon double occupancy
- Well-behaved pets allowed with prior notification and for an additional fee
- Tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 9, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2012 • Enjoy By March 9, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings