Run Away With the Circus
Circus Circus Reno • Reno, NV
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($35) or Fridays or Saturdays ($59) in a Deluxe Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room and Two Full-Day Adult Lift Tickets or Two First Timer Packages to Mt. Rose ($129)
- Two Coffees or Hot Chocolates and Breakfast Pastries
- Two Welcome Cocktails
Throw your top hat into the ring and pack into the clown car—the circus is coming to town. Pay a one-night visit to Circus Circus Reno, and treat yourself to a holiday in the big top with this week's Escape.
Set up camp between Sunday and Thursday ($35) or Fridays or Saturdays ($59) in a recently redesigned North Tower Deluxe Room that overlooks either the picturesque Sierra Nevada Mountains or twinkling Reno skyline.
Or, opt for a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room, plus two full-day adult lift tickets or two First Timer Packages to Mt. Rose, Tahoe's closest ski area to Reno, for $129.
All three options come with two morning coffees or hot chocolates, two breakfast pastries, and two welcome cocktails.
Together with Silver Legacy and Eldorado resorts, to which Circus Circus is connected via indoor walkway, the resort is Northern Nevada's largest entertainment complex. Start your stay by playing any number of table games or 900 slot and video poker machines, all while enjoying those welcome cocktails. The resort also features 22 restaurants (from casual to fine dining), nine entertainment venues, and a handful of shopping outlets.
If you opt for the Mt. Rose ski package, you'll have all day to tear up this 1,200-acre mountain just 30 minutes from Reno. There's even an optional $15 shuttle from the hotel to the mountain and back. If you're a beginner, opt for the First Timer Package, which provides you with all-day rental equipment, an all-day lift ticket, and 90 minutes of professional instruction.
Juggling R&R? No problem—you're the ringmaster of fun.
For more, check out Circus Circus Reno on Facebook.
"The rooms are large (the bathrooms are huge), very clean, in excellent shape, and have fun décor."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book with property within 90 days from the date voucher was purchased
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit three per purchaser, up to three additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and payable directly to the property and includes the Resort fee of $4.99 which is not included in the price and will be charged upon arrival
- Blackout dates may exist including Presidents Weekend
- Valid for the Deluxe room category
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2012 • Enjoy By April 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings