Put the Pedal to the Metal in Costa Rica
Elegant Adventures • Puerto Quepos, Costa Rica
- A Seven-Night Stay in Costa Rica for Two, Including:
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Couple Suite at Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa, Including Entry to Thermal Hot Springs and One $30 Spa Credit
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Tropical Room at the Parador Resort & Spa, Including Two Welcome Cocktails at the Bar, One $50 Spa Credit, Two Nocturnal Nature Walk Tours, and a Two-for-One Discount on a Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- One-Week Rental of a Hyundai Tucson with Manual Transmission or Similar Compact Two-Wheel Drive SUV with Manual Transmission
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Taxes
The mindset you have on the open road is the same whether you're close to home or miles away. It's a feeling of freedom, a feeling of simplicity, and a feeling that taps into travel at its core: Sometimes, you just need to be on the move.
Take control of your wanderlust and cruise down to Costa Rica for a seven-night Escape for two with Elegant Adventures. During your weeklong trip, you'll rev your exploration engines through the Arenal Volcano and Manuel Antonio regions with your own Hyundai Tucson or similar two-wheel drive SUV ($1,634).
Once you buckle down in San Jose, adjust the driver's seat of your rented ride—and program your optional GPS system—so that you can pull up to Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa in style. Set on 27 rolling acres in the shadow of the Arenal Volcano, this five-star haven features secluded thermal springs, blossoming gardens, and an indulgent spa.
Park your belongings inside your suite, and then give yourself the green light to spend the next three days in complete relaxation. Wake up from your king-size bed to sit out on your terrace with coffee in hand, savor included breakfasts before a swim in the springs, and get a massage with your $30 credit after a rafting trip with the hotel's adventure tours (an additional fee).
Before you motor to the next destination, stop by Arenal Volcano National Park to see Costa Rica's most active lava show up close. You can even filter through the reserve's dense rainforests at fast-lane speeds as you rappel down waterfalls on a trip with Pure Trek Canyoning. Then, leave it all in your rearview mirror as you journey toward Parador Resort & Spa in Manuel Antonio for a four-night stay.
Walk from your car to the hotel's bar for a welcome cocktail made from local brands. Later, signal to your copilot that it's time to retreat to a Tropical Room that boasts views of the ocean, jungle, or garden from a private balcony. Stretch your legs in the adults-only pool, and then pump the brakes for a massage or body scrub with your $50 spa credit.
After a complimentary breakfast, honk if you see vibrant wildlife during a two-for-one jaunt through Manuel Antonio National Park. Then, turn your headlights on for a Nocturnal Nature Walk Tour for two.
"The park's clearly marked trail system winds through rainforest-backed tropical beaches and rocky headlands, and the views across the bay to the pristine outer islands are unforgettable," says Lonely Planet.
Hit your speed limit of adventure when you fill up your travel tank with this Escape.
For additional information, visit Elegant Adventures on Facebook.
"[Costa Rica] is drawing new generations of explorers with more lasting treasures: smoldering volcanoes, misty cloud forests, rare wildlife and bird species, and a surfeit of beaches that are the gateway to world-class surfing, diving, and sportfishing."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability and Elegant Adventures Terms & Conditions policies
- Travel must be completed by November 30, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Reservations must be confirmed at least 30 days in advance of travel
- Confirmed international flight information required to confirm reservations; once confirmed, reservations are non-refundable and any alteration will be subject to fees
- Unredeemed vouchers are non-refundable
- Elegant Adventures reserves the right to substitute vehicles, hotels or room categories
- Travel documents will be emailed to you approximately 21 days prior to departure, and must be printed and carried with you on your trip
- Mandatory LDW insurance on the car is not included and must be paid locally per Costa Rica law and is $13-$25 per day
- U.S. citizens require a passport, valid for at least six months following the date of travel completion
- Non-U.S. citizens must check entry requirements with the nearest Costa Rican embassy or consular office, or visit the official website of the Costa Rica Tourism Board: www.visitcostarica.com/ict/paginas/TourismBoard.asp
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings