The Answer to Your Painted-Desert Prayers
Villas de Santa Fe • Santa Fe, NM
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or a Two-Night Stay Inclusive of a Saturday ($109) from April 10 to June 30
- Or, A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($130) or Two-Night Stay Inclusive of a Saturday ($165) from July 6 to August 31
- Local Shuttle Service
It's no wonder Santa Fe means "Holy Faith"–– after you spend two nights at the Villas de Santa Fe in New Mexico, you'll feel like you've been to heaven.
Your prayers for a peaceful getaway have been answered when you and a guest Escape for a two-night stay for two in a one-bedroom guest room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays or Saturdays and Sundays ($109) from April 10 to June 30. Or, stay Sundays through Thursdays ($130) or Fridays and Saturdays or Saturdays and Sundays ($165) from July 6 to August 31.
You'll sing the praises of relaxation divine in your one-bedroom lodging complete with a separate living area, dial-up Internet access (available for a fee), and fully equipped kitchenettes. With your hotel just four blocks from the Historic Plaza and the Palace of the Governors, you'll easily lord over this vibrant city. Thanks to included shuttle services, you'll fly about the area as if on angels' wings.
At the resort, savor celestial seasonings in the barbecue-and-picnic area or bathe in the blissful waters of the outdoor pool and hot tub. Want to look like a god? There's a fitness center ready to help you attain bodily beatification.
Thrill seekers will kneel at the altar of adventure with an array of nearby activities including horseback riding, hot-air ballooning, parasailing, hiking, and fly fishing in New Mexico's painted-desert paradise.
Come nighttime, enjoy a saintly supper at one of the city's fine restaurants. Aqua Santa, which has gained the blessing of The New York Times, will anoint your palate with a number of signature menu items including truffle-infused halibut with chard and braised shepherd's lamb.
Get ready to Escape to this Eden in the Southwest––at a discount like this, this is one pilgrimage you can believe in.
"We had everything we needed. The place is strategically situated within walking distance to most historic and cultural venues in town. The hotel has a shuttle service for visitors who need transportation within a three-mile radius—definitely a plus."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to ten additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Vouchers include local shuttle service
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Please do not contact the resort directly. All reservations are confirmed through the reservation call center
- Blackout dates include Memorial Day Weekend (5/25–5/29); all dates subject to availability
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked reservations are non cancelable and non changeable
- May book reservations within two business days after voucher is purchased and issued; business hours consist of Monday–Friday 9a.m. to 7p.m.
- Weekend is any stay inclusive of a Saturday night. Weekday is Sunday through Thursday nights.
- A $50 refundable deposit if paid with a credit card is due at check-in and if paying cash a $150 refundable cash deposit is due at check-in
- All units—including decks, lanais, pools, spa and open areas—are smoke free. Ask the Front Desk for the designated smoke areas; a $250.00 US fee will be assessed for non-compliance
- No pets are permitted at any VI Resort—including units, parking and common areas; a $350.00 US fine will be assessed for non-compliance
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings