Adventure and Indulgence in Quintana Roo
The Explorean Kohunlich • Kohunlich, Mexico
- A Five-Night Stay for One ($770) or Two ($975) in a Bungalow, Including Two 50-Minute KI'OL Massages
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for One ($770) or Two ($975) in a Cabana [Cabanas are now SOLD OUT]
- One Outdoor Adventure for Each Guest Daily
- All Meals and Snacks Included
- Open Bar from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Complimentary Round-Trip Transportation to Chetumal Airport
Days spent tearing through the jungle as your kayak rushes up the Rio Hondo. The evening sun slowly nodding off as your hammock swings gently on the terrace of your private cabana. The perfect vacation lies somewhere in between daring and indulgent. Fill your days with adventure and your nights with pleasure with a five-night stay for one ($770) or two ($975) guests in a bungalow or cabana [cabanas now sold out] at The Explorean Kohunlich in Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Venture forth each day from your bungalow or private cabana and jump into a daily adventure activity, one per day included in your stay. Rappel down a 70-meter wall that lies in the tropical forest, trek through the jungle in Chichan-Há to see where the Mayans took shelter in wartime, or helm a catamaran across the Lagoon of Seven Colors. Your indefatigable escorts will explain the flora and fauna of the region as your explorations unfold.
Upon your return, The Explorean Kohunlich will ensure that your dynamic days will pay off with plenty of pampering. Soak your weary bones in one of their pools, or venture to the resort's restaurant for full-service meals all day long -- also included in your stay. An open bar is available from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m,. so indulge in both a mimosa in the morning and a daiquiri at dusk.
Escapees staying in bungalows will be treated to complimentary KI'OL massages -- 50 minutes of rich relaxation and aromatic oils -- at the EK's spa, which bears the same name, meaning "rejoice" in Mayan.
The resort "focuses around soft adventure, tranquility and jungle luxury. It is an intimate, boutique-sized resort, which allows you to meet and talk with many guests," remembers one TripAdvisee. "For the first time ever on a Mexican vacation, we left our wallets in our cabana safebox for the entire vacation. That is right. Never took them out. Never needed to."
Looks like you finally found that perfect vacation.
"At the edge of the Kohunlich ceremonial grounds, this ecological resort gives you the chance to have an adventure without giving up life's comforts."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Prices include all taxes and fees
- Prices do not include airfare
- Prices do not include transportation to and from the Cancun International Airport
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • Enjoy By December 15, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings