A Birdie in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Etowah Valley Country Club & Golf Lodge • Etowah, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double Room on Any Day of the Week Between March 1 and April 18, 2012
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double Room on Sundays to Wednesdays Between April 22 and August 31, 2012
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Unlimited Golf for Two on Both Days, Including Green Fees, Cart Rental, and Range Balls
- 20% Discount on Pro Shop Purchases
- 20% Off an Additional Night
- Free Appetizer with the Purchase of Two Entrées in The Main Dining Room
There are only so many golf tournaments you can watch on TV before needing to get out and putt-er around with your own game. Tee off with this week's Escape and enjoy golf galore at the Etowah Valley Country Club & Golf Lodge near Hendersonville, North Carolina.
Grab your links buddy for a two-night getaway for two in a double room for $286. No mulligans are needed when you've got unlimited golf for two on both days (including green fees, a cart rental, and range balls); a free appetizer with the purchase of two entrées in The Main Dining Room, a 20%-discount on any purchase in the Pro Shop, and 20% off an additional night. Stay any day of the week between March 1 and April 18, 2012, or Sundays through Wednesdays between April 22 and August 31, 2012.
Located where the Great Smoky Mountains weave through the Blue Ridge, Etowah Valley is positioned on a scenic mountain plateau at 2,200 feet. Polish your strokes on the three nine-hole championship courses with lush fairways winding like ribbons through rolling valleys and deep green forests. Six tee positions will challenge your long game, while the perfectly manicured bent grass greens (some as large as 9,000 square feet) will put your putter to the test.
Fortify yourself before your day of golf with an included hot country breakfast buffet boasting bacon, sausage, eggs, walnut pancakes, and other Southern specialties. Dinners—served in The Pavilion or The Main Dining Room—include local delicacies like North Carolina mountain trout and roasted pork loin.
Relax after your rounds on your room's large screened-in porch overlooking the course. You are out of the rough with amenities like cable TV, coffee makers, duel vanities, and extra-long double beds. Other diversions you can enjoy right on the grounds—no driver needed—include tennis, a fitness center and heated pool, croquet, and horseshoes.
If golf is your game, you'll want to swing into this week's Escape before it's in the cup.
"I have been going to Etowah for the last five years—we start the day with a hot breakfast, play 36 holes, and enjoy an evening meal. Best of all, you don't need to get in your car and go anywhere."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by April 1, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Early check-in available at time of booking for an additional $50
- Blackout dates are April 8-9, April 29-May 2, and June 1-3, 2012
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two, unlimited golf for two on both days, including green fees, cart rental, and range balls, a 20% discount on Pro Shop purchases, 20% off an additional night, and a free appetizer with the purchase of two entrées in the Main Dining Room
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings