Loco for Table Rock Lake
Still Waters Resort • Branson, MO
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four, Sundays to Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($179), in a Luxury Lakefront One-Bedroom Condo
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight, Sundays to Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199), in a Luxury Lakefront Two-Bedroom Condo
- $50 Gift Card for Boat or WaveRunner Rentals at the Marina
- Combine Up to Three Vouchers for a Total of Six Nights of Stay
Being landlocked all winter has been driving you nuts. Avoid taking the ferry to crazy town, and get on board with this week's Escape to Still Waters Resort on Table Rock Lake in Branson, Missouri.
Pack your Top-Siders for a two-night stay for up to four, Sundays to Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($179), in a Luxury Lakefront One-Bedroom Condo; or a two-night stay for up to eight, Sundays to Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199), in a Luxury Lakefront Two-Bedroom Condo.
The recently remodeled condos offer a boatload of amenities: jetted tubs, full kitchenettes, washers and dryers, 32-inch TVs with DVD players, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Located close to the property's Island Oasis pool and the Zoom the Flume waterslide, your private balcony overlooks the bobbing boats in the water at the full-service marina or Table Rock Lake.
And you don't have to swim out to meet your ship: An included $50 gift card can be used to rent a Crownline Ski Boat, Yamaha WaveRunner, or Bennington Pontoon Boat from the marina.
Submerge yourself in one of the three outdoor pools, or let the warm, soothing waters in the whirlpool melt away any pesky aches. For more time on the water, grab a complimentary paddleboat or a kayak for some mid-afternoon exploring.
Spend the next day in downtown Branson, or cruise two miles to Silver Dollar City, where the bottomless entertainment options will replenish your pre-snow sanity. After all, you don't have to go bananas waiting until summer for some time on the shore.
"Love the location, the three swimming pools (our kids love the waterslide), the Bayside Market for cinnamon rolls and pizza, and the friendly, attentive staff."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit three per purchaser
- Up to three vouchers may be combined to extend one stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. $25 fee any for re-scheduling
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Includes $50 gift card for Crownline Ski Boats, Yamaha Waverunners and the Bennington Tritoon Pontoon boat rentals
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card required
- Certain amenities are seasonal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 17, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2012 • Enjoy By May 17, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings