A Taste of Virginia Wine Country
Briar Patch Bed & Breakfast Inn • Middleburg, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Private Bath or a Two-Bedroom Suite in the Main House
- One Bottle of Wine and Box of Chocolates
- Full Hot Breakfast for Two Each Morning
- Complimentary Drinks and Snacks
- Discounts on Tastings at Three Local Wineries
You never forget your first love, even if you'd like to forget that year's haircut. Rekindle those feelings as we approach the most romantic day of the year. Let Briar Patch Bed & Breakfast Inn be your playground during a two-night stay ($275), as you and your grown-up Valentine make new romantic memories with this week's Escape.
No need to have your parents play chauffeur; Middleburg is only about an hour from DC. And Dad won't be waiting to give an interrogation once you arrive at this historic property overlooking the majestic Blue Ridge and Bull Run Mountains. You'll have the very adult responsibility of deciding between a room with a private bath or two-bedroom suite in the main house, but you can behave like excited children at the sight of the awaiting box of chocolates and bottle of wine.
Relax in the hot tub with complimentary refreshments, and watch the sunset glow above Bull Run Mountain from the front porch. Stay out as long as you like; there's no curfew.
Awaken to a hearty breakfast, and then enjoy coupons for tastings at three local wineries. Take in the sights of Shenandoah National Park atop a bicycle, go hiking along the many miles of the Appalachian Trail, go horseback riding, or take in an equestrian event. Make sure that your hair looks its best for fine dining at one of the many restaurants in town, and walk hand in hand through the charming streets of downtown Middleburg after dessert.
As one TripAdvisee said of her stay, "You'll step back in time but with all the modern conveniences." Thanks to this Escape, puppy love is even better when all of homeroom isn't watching.
"The attention to detail is amazing. You'll step back in time but with all the modern conveniences. The town of Middleburg has... all the Old World charm you can imagine with lots of lovely, small shops."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Valid any day January, February, March, December; Valid Monday through Thursday April through November for a room with private bath or a 2-bedroom suite for two people in the main house
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be redeemed during one stay and used by the same guest(s); cannot be shared
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 16, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 16, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 16, 2012 • Enjoy By February 16, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings