A Sustainable Sanctuary in Port Antonio
Willing Foot • Port Antonio, Jamaica
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Garden-View Room With ($1,950) or Without ($1,770) Your Choice of a Day Trip to Charles Town, a Half-Day Rafting Adventure, or a Robin's Bay Black-Sand Hiking Trip
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Round-Trip Airport Transportation via Private Car
- Day Trip to Reach Falls with Private Transportation
- Bottle of Chianti and Welcome Basket with Chocolates, Post Cards, Handmade Stationery, and Locally Made Jams
Who needs Three Little Birds when you've got the best in the flock? Escape to Jamaica's Hotel Mocking Bird Hill, just outside Port Antonio, for an eco-chic holiday you won't soon forget.
Fly the coop for four nights, and nest in a Garden-View Room with your plus one ($1,770). The intimate, ten-room hideaway is set on a hilltop surrounded by more than six acres of lush, tropical greenery and boasts incredible views of Blue Mountain and the Caribbean Sea.
Critics go cuckoo over the one-of-a-kind service and green amenities: Mocking Bird Hill has won TripAdvisor's Award of Excellence and Fodor's Choice in 2011, along with being Green Globe certified and twice named the Caribbean Green Hotel of the Year.
"[This] is the place to sit back, relax, rest, and renew yourself," promises a past guest. "It has beautiful views, beautiful gardens, beautiful birds, and a warm and welcoming staff who provide a very special personal touch. On top of that, they serve five-star meals in the Mille Fleurs restaurant daily."
Escapees will enjoy round-trip airport transportation via a private car, daily breakfast for two, and a day trip to Reach Falls—a breathtaking series of cascades and jewel-toned natural pools—not to mention the site of the famous scene in Cocktail, filmed all those years ago. In addition, you'll arrive to find a bottle of Chianti and welcome basket with chocolates, post cards, handmade stationery, and locally made jams in your room.
And, if you really want to spread your wings, pay $1,950 to get all of this plus your choice of one of three excursions, courtesy of the travel experts at Willing Foot. The first: a full day trip to Charles Town, with a visit to one of Jamaica's vibrant Maroon communities, a two-hour guided hike, and a visit to the source of some of the best coffee in the world at one of Jamaica's legendary plantations. Your second option is a half-day rafting trip, which also includes lunch.
Or, choose to picnic on the black-sand beaches of Robin's Bay in St. Mary's Parish. Afterward, you'll take a guided hike around a guesthouse and enjoy the lush flora and fauna indigenous to northeast Jamaica. Rest assured that any package you choose will leave you happy as a lark.
Don't let a chance to experience this sustainable sanctuary slip through your talons: Escape to the Hotel Mocking Bird Hill for a flight of fancy beyond your wildest dreams.
"With only ten rooms, some overlooking the sea and all with views of lush hillsides, Mocking Bird Hill is much more like a cozy bed and breakfast than a hotel. [Enjoy] solar-cooked meals made from local produce in the Mille Fleurs dining terrace."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Vouchers can be redeemed May-August 31, 2012 and the entire month of October
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- If you need to cancel your trip for any reason, 50% of your payment is refundable up until 60 days prior to you departure. Cancellations made within 60 days of departure are non-refundable. We recommend purchasing travel insurance which you can find on www.willingfoot.com
- Upgrades subject to availability at time of booking
- Airfare not included
- Airport transfers are from/to the Kingston airport (KIN)
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings