The Bright Lights of Broadway Are Calling
The Manhattan Club • New York, NY
- A One-Night Midweek or Weekend Stay in an Executive Junior Suite with Complimentary Breakfast and Dining Card for Two ($272)
- Or, a One-Night Midweek Stay in an Executive Junior Suite with Two Mezzanine-Level Tickets to a Broadway Show ($473)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay in a One-Bedroom, Two-Bath Unit with Two Mezzanine-Level Tickets to a Broadway Show ($863)
Every Hollywood ingénue knows that a lavish NYC crash pad is the perfect respite from the prying eyes of the paparazzi. Put on your sunglasses and toss a scarf over your shoulder as you Escape to The Manhattan Club, an exclusive resort residence that boasts an array of luxurious suites from which you can keep the public at bay and your privacy intact.
Lounge in an Executive Junior Suite for one night and enjoy a complimentary dining card and breakfast ($272), or couple a one-night, midweek Executive Junior Suite stay with two mezzanine-level tickets to a Broadway show ($473). For a longer retreat, opt for a two-night stay (during the week or weekends) in a one-bedroom, two-bathroom suite that includes two Mezzanine tickets ($863), and keep the tabloids guessing.
Surrounded by beauty and luxury, this midtown residential resort is just a few blocks away from major hot spots like the Theatre District, MoMA, Rockefeller Center, and Fifth Avenue shopping. Stroll across the street to watch a performance at the renowned Carnegie Hall, or head down to Times Square, where you can wander through the crowds unrecognized.
Each suite comes outfitted with a plush living room, flat-screen LCD TV, queen or king-sized bed, sleeper sofa, and fully equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and coffee maker. TripAdvisees write that there are "fresh flowers in every floor," with a "wonderful romantic view over Central Park." Another raves that he "can't imagine staying anywhere else in the city."
The erudite concierge staff is at the ready with recommendations for one-night-only events in the city, or hot new restaurants that are yet on the fringe. If you're still flying under the radar yourself, sip on a cocktail in The Club's private lounge before slipping out for the evening. By the time you return home, refreshed and well-rested, you'll be ready to bask in the glow of your adoring fans again.
"Three blocks from Central Park and within a block of Broadway theatres and Fifth Avenue shopping."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per person to redeem only
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation only (vouchers cannot be combined for extended stays)
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Broadway packages require reservations at least 5 business days in advance
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All stays must be booked and completed before 8/31/2011
- Tax, gratuity and hospitality fees of 14.75% not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 20, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 20, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 20, 2011 • Enjoy By August 20, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings