Resolving to Relax Amid Virginia's Rolling Hills
Poplar Springs, The Inn Spa • Casanova, VA
- A One- ($144) or Two-Night ($288) Stay for Two
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- $25 Spa Credit Per Guest
You resolved to make more time for yourself this year, but it's only been a month since the ball dropped, and you've already dropped the ball on your New Year's new you. Get back on track and bring a friend or special someone along for the ride with this week's luxurious Escape to Poplar Springs, The Inn Spa.
You'll be ready to clink your champagne flutes all over again when you toast to a one- ($144) or two-night ($288) stay at the Virginia countryside estate, continental breakfast, and a $25 credit per person toward your choice of rejuvenating treatments at the spa Southern Living called "a spot where guests can enjoy the tranquility of country life, yet still be pampered to their hearts' content."
Countdown Poplar Springs's long list of indulgent amenities, like light-filled suites with oversized bathrooms, private patios overlooking 200 private acres of Virginia countryside, a morning paper at your door, and the 2009 Open Table Diners' Choice Award-winning Manor House restaurant on-site.
Then sing ahhhhhhh-uld lang syne as you and your plus one unwind — using your $25 spa credits — with a signature massage, coconut sugar scrub, pumpkin peel, or a manicure over lunch of light gourmet cuisine at the Inn's blissful spa. Just 50 miles from Washington, D.C.'s theaters, dining, and museums, Poplar Springs is sure to start your year off on the right (not to mention perfectly pedicured) foot.
Learning a new language and shedding a few pounds are all well and good, but this retreat is one resolution you'll have no trouble keeping.
"Charming and cozy, this brand-new inn and spa doesn't need to work very hard to relieve weary souls. That's because its 200 rolling green acres stretch through the idyllic Virginia countryside. In the spa, guests can indulge in an extensive menu..."-- W Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid Sunday through Friday
- The Manor House Restaurant is open Thursday Through Saturday evenings and for Sunday Brunch (lunch served at the spa 7 days a week)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 10, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 10, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 10, 2012 • Enjoy By February 10, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings