Whistler While You Play
Whistler Alpine Chalet Retreat & Wellness: • Whistler, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($278) or Any Stay Inclusive of a Friday or Saturday Night ($318) between May 1 and November 30, 2012 in the Fir, Birch, Cedar, or Pine Room
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($318) or Any Stay Inclusive of a Friday or Saturday Night ($358) between Now and April 30, 2012 in the Fir, Birch, Cedar, or Pine Room
- Daily Healthy Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Parking and Wi-Fi
- 10% Off Ski, Snowboard, and Bike Rentals
- Access to Hot Tub and Steam Room
- Weekend Stays Include Two Yoga Classes
Vacation affords you the rare freedom to do as you please. Liberate your inner hedonist on this week's Escape to Whistler Alpine Chalet Retreat & Wellness.
Choose a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($278) or any stay inclusive of a Friday or Saturday night ($318) between May 1 and November 30, 2012, or opt for a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($318) or any stay inclusive of a Friday or Saturday night ($358) between now and April 30, 2012.
You'll also have your choice of queen room—the Fir, Birch, Cedar, or Pine—plus a daily nutritional breakfast for two; complimentary parking and Wi-Fi; 10 percent off ski, snowboard, and bike rentals; and access to the hot tub and steam room. Weekend stays also include two yoga classes.
Patience is a virtue, but not one you'll have much use for at nearby Whistler Blackcomb. A plethora of activities makes the resort your destination for instant gratification. "Host to the 2010 Winter Olympics, Whistler and nearby Blackcomb boast more vertical feet, more lifts, and more ski terrain than any other ski resort in North America," says Frommer's.
Summer offers equally delightful dissipation, like world-class bike trails, championship golf courses, and Alta Lake.
Once you've had as much (or little) outdoor adventure as your heart desires, head into Whistler Village to purchase a decadent meal. Emancipate yourself from restrictive diets and please your taste buds at restaurants like Araxi, which serves locally sourced Canadian cuisine. After savoring house-made ricotta gnocchi, go ahead and have dessert.
Whatever your whims, you'll enjoy the freedom to indulge them on this week's Escape to Whistler Alpine Chalet Retreat & Wellness.
"Simply the best place to stay while in Whistler. We enjoyed the friendly service that Cynthia and her husband gave us during our stay. It was as comfortable as home."-- BedandBreakfast.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Reservations must be made by April 30, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include Daily Healthy Breakfast for Two, Complimentary Parking and Wi-Fi, 10% Off Ski, Snowboard, and Bike Rentals, Access to Hot Tub and Steam Room, and Weekend Stays Include Two Yoga Classes
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Upgrades can be requested at additional charge paid directly to the hotel at time of booking
- Based on double occupancy
- Credit card required to make reservation
- Blackout dates included but not limited to December 20, 2012-January 2, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings