Picture-Perfect Date Nights in Dazzling Dupont
The Fairfax at Embassy Row • Washington, DC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Suite
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Overnight Valet Parking
- 4 p.m. Late Checkout
That construction-paper cupid may have wooed her in grade school, but getting your Valentine's attention today requires a sophisticated kind of craftiness. Paste together picture-perfect Date Nights in DC with an Escape to The Fairfax Hotel at Embassy Row––a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel in the heart of Washington, DC's posh Dupont Circle neighborhood.
Design a date around a two-night stay for two in a luxurious suite ($587). Wake up in your pillow-top king-size bed inside your spacious bedroom. Then, watch a romantic movie in the adjacent parlor after a sumptuous breakfast, served on your suite's dining room table.
With a luxurious marble shower and tub that come fully stocked with robes, slippers, Frette towels, and deluxe Remede bath amenities, you might not want to leave your room––and with a 4 p.m. late checkout and valet parking, that's certainly an option. But with the entire Federal City as your palette, you'll want to paint the town... red.
Embrace your inner artist by getting lost in the Phillips Collection's French Impressionist galleries just steps from your hotel. Or, travel four stops on the DC Metro Red Line for a visit to the National Portrait Gallery and lunch in the museum's beautiful Courtyard Café. Then, take a Chinatown stroll that makes a spicy turn at Mehak Indian restaurant where you can enjoy an appetizer, two entreés, and a bottle of wine for $50 as part of a Valentine's Special throughout February.
Show her how far you've come from weaving macaroni necklaces with a couples cooking class at CulinAerie, where you'll whip up a delicious paella or a savory French meal.
With your late checkout, spend some time scoping out the lively Dupont Circle neighborhood. Make her feel like a natural woman with a selection of locally grown fare at the Dupont FreshFarm Market, or roll out the aphrodisiacs at Hank's Oyster Bar & Lounge, where you'll enjoy a lobster dinner for two with a half-dozen oysters on the half for $60 when you take part in Oysters, Lobsters, & Love in February.
Don't make a mess out of Valentine's Day this year. Clear your canvas and think of this weekend getaway as the glue that'll keep you and your special someone blissfully stuck together.
Want more? Check out Date Nights DC for 100+ ideas for finding fun and romance in the nation's capital.
"Soft bed linens, marble baths, decorated furnishings, double rooms, and impeccable service make this hotel, which used to be Al Gore's childhood home, a good choice for business and leisure travelers alike."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and gratuities are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 29, 2012 • Enjoy By February 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings