A Predilection for Confection on Embassy Row
The Embassy Row Hotel • Washington, DC
- A One- ($150) or Two-Night ($275) Stay for Two, Fridays through Sundays
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine and Two Georgetown Cupcakes In Room Upon Arrival
- Personal Cherry Blossom Festival Itinerary if Booked Between March 20 and April 27
- Valet Parking
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
For a sweet retreat to our nation's capital, simply choose between a one- ($150) or two- night ($275) stay for two, Fridays through Sundays, at Dupont Circle's The Embassy Row Hotel. Begin with included valet parking then add a dash of dessert. Throw in a bottle of wine for zest, and you're ready for a monumental Escape packed with national flavor––and the perfect opportunity for a delicious Date Nights in DC experience.
The Embassy Row is total decadence. Feel free to uncork your bottle of vino as you admire the Beaux-Arts grandeur of the embassies along Massachusetts Avenue from behind floor-to-ceiling windows... all while lounging upon pillow-top mattresses with 300-thread-count linens.
Upon arrival, you'll quell your predilection for confections with two special edition Cherry Blossom Cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake. Tongue-tantalizing flavors like salted caramel, chocolate ganache, Key lime, and red velvet have put these pastry pros on the map thanks to the shop's regular spot on TLC's hit show, DC Cupcakes.
For a seasonal treat sure to satisfy your eye-candy cravings, Escape anytime between March 20 and April 27 to enjoy the National Cherry Blossom Festival. Past attendees swear "it's the best, most beautiful time to see DC. The Mall is awash with people, food, things to do, and beautiful scenery. Every year, it is a sight to behold."
Guests who book during the festival will also receive a personal National Cherry Blossom Festival itinerary including brochures about the city and lists of museum events, restaurants suggestions, and show and movie times.
Savor views of the Tidal Basin frosted with a bevy of pink blossoms while taking in street performances, parades, fireworks, live music, and kite-flying competitions—all within easy reach, as your hotel is just one block from the DC Metro Red Line.
You'll want to stop by Dupont Circle's Ezmè, an upscale Turkish-inspired restaurant that specializes in healthy tapas-size dishes for every taste and palate. Throughout the month of February, enjoy a complimentary glass of kir royale and a free dessert with the purchase of a meal. Or, go for brunch and delight in fresh pastries, savory organic egg omelets, French toast, and more.
In the evening, walk hand in hand with your honey along the waterfront to take in views of The Kennedy Center and The Watergate Hotel, watching the lights of the Rosslyn skyline twinkle in the distance. See? You really can have your cake and eat it too—with a cherry blossom on top.
Want more? Check out Date Nights DC for 100+ ideas for finding fun and romance in the nation's capital.
"The Tidal Basin's cherry blossom trees (gifted to DC from Toyko) bloom into cotton candy-colored tufts every year as March turns into April... there are events associated with the festival, including a 10 [miler], fireworks, concerts, and more."-- U.S. News and World Report Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • Enjoy By April 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings