Casks of Comfort Along the Merrimack River
Stonehedge Inn and Spa • Tyngsboro, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($329) or Fridays and Saturdays ($359)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- $40 Dinner Credit at the Left Bank Restaurant
- 15% Discount on Spa Services
- Chef and Sommelier's Wine and Cheese Selection
- Four Hand-Dipped Chocolate Strawberries on the Second Night
The doctor is prescribing a little vinotherapy for what ails you with this week's Escape to Stonehedge Inn & Spa, a full-bodied New England country inn in Tyngsboro, Massachusetts, renowned as a spectacular destination for wine lovers.
Uncork a bit of peace and quiet with a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe King or Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($329) or Fridays and Saturdays ($359). Pour yourself into luxury inside your individually designed guest room, decorated with French-country furnishings and equipped with a mini bar, perfect for fixing a nightcap.
Your welcome will be anything but dry when you are greeted with a chef and sommelier's sampler selection of wine and cheese on your first night and four hand-dipped chocolate strawberries on your second evening. Each morning, you'll awaken to a delicious continental breakfast for two.
During the day, explore 36 acres of New England woodlands and landscaped gardens that surround this idyllic property. Savor majestic views of the Merrimack River Massachusetts State Forest and get a small taste of the shops and restaurants of nearby downtown Nashua. And, Boston is just an hour away.
Later on, expand your palate at Stonehedge's wine cellar, one of only 70 Wine Spectator Grand Award winners in the world and New England's largest. Apply your $40 dinner credit at Left Bank Restaurant and treat your taste buds to lobster, lamb, and high-end chocolate desserts as the perfect complements to the libations on your list.
Top off your indulgent interlude by applying a 15-percent discount toward any spa service at The Spa at Stonehedge, known for its vinotherapy treatments and signature massages.
Go ahead––stick your nose into a getaway that will go straight to your head. Just be sure to Escape responsibly, lest your brain go blanc.
For additional information, visit Stonehedge Inn & Spa on Facebook.
"The inn has beautiful public areas and grounds, and the service was very nice. Our breakfast the next morning was in a beautiful dining area—very classy. Compared to other places we stayed during our trip, the Stonehedge Inn was top notch."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Valid for travel until 1/30/13
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/30-1/1/13
- Voucher includes Sommelier's Wine and Cheese Selection and Four Hand-Dipped Chocolate Strawberries on the Second Night
- Upgrades available for additional charge; subject to availability at booking
- Dinner credit must be used at one time, dinner only and cannot be used toward alcohol
- Dinner credit may not be used in combination with restaurant week or wine dinners
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2013 • Enjoy By January 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings