Gateway to a Grand Opening on the Falls
Marriott Gateway on the Falls • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Cityview ($199) or Fallsview Room ($249)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two
- $25 Food Credit and Two Drink Tickets for Milestones Grill and Bar
- Wine Tour and Tasting for Two at Peller Estates Winery
- Two Passes for the Casino Shuttle
There's nothing more refreshing than the soft spray of natural spring water kissing your face amid the cool mountain air. Add that to the grandeur of Niagara Falls and you've got this week's invigorating Escape to the Marriott Gateway on the Falls. This newly renovated, upscale hotel in Ontario, Canada, is poised to put you up close and personal with one of the natural wonders of the world with all the fanfare of its grand re-opening.
Let relaxation wash over you with a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Cityview Room ($199) or a Fallsview Room ($249). Comfort flows freely in your spacious accommodations that boast sweeping views of the city or the majestic falls outside. Take a plunge in the indoor pool or work up a sweat in the fitness center––the hotel offers a steady stream of amenities including a Starbucks on-site.
Channel you inner foodie with an included breakfast buffet for two each morning. Then, apply your $25 food credit and two drink tickets toward a dinner at Milestones Grill and Bar. Your mouth will water when you dive into the baked goat cheese and slow-roasted garlic flatbread to start, and then drown your palate in flavor with entrées like wild-Pacific coho salmon with lemon aioli.
Your taste buds will swim with a wine tour and tasting for two at Peller Estates Winery, compliments of your Escape. Located just minutes from the falls, this vineyard's vintners will help you soak up the wine-making process––and a few pours in the process. Once you're feeling nice and lucky, use two included passes for the casino shuttle and hedge your bets on a fun night out.
If you really want to get your feet wet, take advantage of Journey Behind the Falls and descend behind the falls through elevator tunnels that lead to three observation decks where a plastic poncho is the only thing separating you from the splash.
At night, the waters illuminate a rainbow of colors you can watch from your room.
Don't let your next getaway leave you high and dry––jump head-first into this Escape that's just dripping with possibilities.
"To view this natural miracle—Niagara Falls— while sipping my coffee from the comfort of a couch with a fireplace next to me was dream-like. "-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Valid for travel until April 19, 2012
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not available for Friday and Saturday arrivals
- Based upon double occupancy, additional adult fee is $20 and will be collected at redemption
- Taxes, gratuity and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Voucher includes daily buffet breakfast for two, one $25 food credit and two drink tickets for Milestones Grill and Bar, a wine tour and tasting for two at Peller Estates Winery, and two passes for the casino shuttle per stay
- Wi-fi available
- Parking is not included. Self parking is available for $20 per day, valet parking is $25 per day
- Drink tickets at Milestone to be used toward domestic beer, house wine or highball drink
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 19, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2012 • Enjoy By April 19, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings