Of Diamonds and Dignitaries in the Nation's Capital
The Jefferson • Washington, DC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Suite ($510) or a Premier King Room ($240), Fridays or Saturdays
- Two Mastermind Cocktails at Quill
Vacation is your opportunity to treasure the finer things in life. If diamonds are your girl's best friends, you'll be her knight in shining armor on this week's Escape to the nation's capital on a set of Date Nights in DC that are absolutely priceless.
Experience gold-standard hospitality during a one-night stay for two, Fridays or Saturdays, in a Deluxe Suite ($510) or a Premier King Room ($240) at The Jefferson. Built in 1923 blocks from The White House, this historic hotel is the city's only member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux association of luxury hotels.
Settle into elegant accommodations––all of which boast a treasure trove of amenities like Italian-marble baths, 300-thread-count linens, Bose Wave stereos, and wireless Internet. While Premier King Rooms are adorned with Jeffersonian décor, Deluxe Suites are dressed up in gold and platinum palettes.
Washington is a gold mine of opportunities to impress your special someone. Smithsonian's Freer and Sackler Galleries attract visitors of discerning tastes with an extensive collection of Asian art, including Japanese prints, Chinese jade, and Islamic ceramics.
For performing arts lovers, The Kennedy Center's acclaimed plays and concerts never lose their luster. For a A Date Night WhoDunIt, visit this world-class venue in February for discounted tickets to Shear Madness––the center's popular and hilarious long-running improvisational murder mystery.
Back at the hotel, indulge in a couples massage at the spa before purchasing a salon session to polish up your look because you're headed to the hotel's Quill lounge for two included Mastermind cocktails blended by expert mixologists. After drinks, treat your date to dinner at Plume, the crown jewel of Washington dining. Executive Chef Chris Jakubiec 's innovative dishes like roasted pavé of sea bass or slow-cooked Moulard duck have earned DC's highest Zagat ratings.
Top off your romantic evening with a moonlit stroll along the National Mall. The Washington Monument may shimmer in the reflecting pool, but the true gem is on your arm with this week's classic Escape.
Want more? Check out Date Nights DC for 100+ ideas for finding fun and romance in the nation's capital.
"The small historic hotel once again exudes refined elegance, from the intimate seating areas that take the place of a traditional check-in counter to the delicate blooms and glass atrium at the Greenhouse restaurant."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 29, 2012 • Enjoy By February 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings