A Spoonful of Sugar near the Sin City Strip
Blackstone Hotel Las Vegas • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Daily Breakfast for Two and Two-for-One Drinks at Corona Grill
- Two Shuttle Passes to Las Vegas Strip
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle, Wi-Fi, and Parking
Las Vegas is like a box of chocolates; take one bite and you'll want to sample everything. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this week's Escape to the Blackstone Hotel Las Vegas.
You and your guest will spend two nights in a standard guest room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139), and receive daily breakfast for two and two-for-one drinks at Corona Grill; two Vegas Strip shuttle passes; and complimentary airport shuttle service, Wi-Fi, and parking.
Just one mile from the Strip, this newly built hotel is sprinkled with amenities like an outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant. Start your morning with an included breakfast at Corona Grill, then use your two shuttle passes to explore the Strip—the heart of Nevada's flashiest city.
Las Vegas is a Candy Land of luxury shopping, first-class dining, live entertainment, and of course, world-renowned casinos. Spend some time placing bets at the craps table, or just wander around soaking in the exhilarating energy. At night, the glittering views from the Stratosphere Tower Observation Deck and the famous Fountains of Bellagio are the city's most delicious eye candy.
For those who are more sugar hound than party animal, take a self-guided tour of Ethel M. Chocolate Factory. After you learn about the origins of these sumptuous delights, pony up for a box of its signature Satin Crèmes candy, and let the velvety flavors of lemon, raspberry, chocolate, or vanilla tantalize your taste buds.
Suckers for outdoor adventure are in for a treat at nearby Valley of Fire State Park, the oldest and largest park in Nevada. Hike along the trials for a taste of the brilliant red sandstone formations, areas of petrified wood, and 3,000-year-old Indian petroglyph that keep visitors coming back for more.
If you've been craving an unforgettable Las Vegas vacation, this week's Escape is your sweet deal.
"My room was ready, clean, and had a great view of the Strip lights at night. The desk clerks were very friendly and the shuttle drivers were just great... It is very quiet and a welcome resting place after a hard day at the convention center and Strip."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Any re-scheduling will incur a $50 fee
- Blackout dates are Memorial Day weekend, June 8-10, Labor Day weekend, and 11/1-5
- Vouchers include daily breakfast for two, two complimentary downtown shuttle passes, and complimentary airport shuttle
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Must be at least 21 or over to check-in
- Wi-fi available
- Airfare not included
- Airport shuttle runs between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. every day
- Taxes are not included and payable directly to the property
- Resort fee is included
- Property is 100% non-smoking and a $350 fine will be charged for smoking of any kind
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 24, 2012 • Enjoy By December 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings