An Extravagant Elixir in The City of Dreams
The Levante Parliament • Vienna, Austria
- Two- (£249) or Three-Night (£339) Stay for Two in Superior Double
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Drinks for Two at Hotel Bar
- Entrance to Belvedere or Prater Ferris Wheel Ride
- 10% Discount and Apéritif at Nemtoi Restaurant & Bar
- Entrance to Sauna and Gym
- Early Check-In and Late Checkout
- Flight Options to Vienna from Most UK Airports
Vienna has been called the city of dreams. Sigmund Freud must have thought so; he made Austria's capital his home even when he was well-known enough to live pretty much anywhere he wanted.
It won't take you much analysis, then, to determine that an Escape to Vienna is an opportunity you'd be well advised to accept. Make an appointment with The Levante Parliament, a stylish boutique getaway close to the UNESCO-recognised city centre. The bill for 'Escape-therapy'? That comes in at a very sane £249 (up to a £555.05 value) for a two-night stay for two, or £339 (up to a £815.58) for three nights.
Your treatment requires that you relax and allow the strains of daily life to fall from those tense shoulders, which is easy in an extremely luxurious Superior Double room. All modern conveniences—including television and Wi-Fi in public areas—will be at your fingertips, although you may choose to limit your exposure to e-mail for maximum benefits.
Good nutrition is at the heart of good health, so naturally your Escape includes daily breakfast, as well as entry to the gym and sauna. You'll also enjoy a 10% discount and apéritif at Nemtoi Restaurant-Bar, located in the peaceful inner courtyard of the hotel. Check-in early and checkout late to leave behind the tyranny of the clock... for a few days, at least.
Beauty is good for the soul, and you'll find plenty to admire both within the hotel's environs and a short walk from it. The work of internationally recognised glass artist Ioan Nemtoi is woven into the very fabric of the building—notably the glass bar. If culture and history excite you, you can easily stroll to the Theatre in der Josefstadt or the Burgtheater. Vienna Parliament and City Hall are even closer.
The city centre is home to Prater, a sprawling amusement park that is not only open year round, but free to the public. As part of this week's Escape you can choose to ride on Prater's delightful ferris wheel with your pass. If thrills and spills aren't your cup of tea, soak up some history with entry to Belvedere—a building complex featuring two stunning baroque palaces.
By the time your retreat in Vienna concludes, you may be surprised how well you're feeling. A few nights at The Levante Parliament is precisely what the doctor ordered.
"The rooms are warm, welcoming, and comfortable, with eiderdowned beds whose wide borders of coral orange add a glow to the soothing combination of browns and beiges in the fitted carpet and drapes."-- The Telegraph
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included. €45 transfer can be booked directly with the hotel
- Limit three purchases per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 31 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid July, August, November and December (excluding advent weekends) only
- Not valid November 30 to December 2 and December 7-9, 14-16 2012
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room; upgrades to junior suite on availability
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two, welcome drinks for two at hotel bar, entrance to Belvedere or Prater ferris wheel ride, 10% discount and apéritif at Nemtoi restaurant & bar, entrance to sauna and gym, early check-in and late checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings