Coastal Beauty at The Entrance
El Lago Waters Resort • The Entrance, NSW
- Two nights in a standard room for two at El Lago Waters Resort, The Entrance ($195)
- Delicious daily continental breakfast
- Bottle of sparkling to share on arrival
- Late 1pm checkout for a longer stay
- Bounded by lake and sea, go catamaraning, sail, fish, swim, parasail or take a boat cruise
- Why not try a night prawning adventure after dark?
- Just 90 minutes drive north of Sydney
If life has been all too solid and predictable, it's time to get spontaneous and go with the flow. Drift off on this week's Escape to The Entrance, a charming seaside resort town bounded by water on three sides.
Take a leisurely 90-minute drive north of Sydney to wash up at El Lago Waters Resort for two nights in a standard room for two plus daily continental breakfast (just $195, usually $390). This luxurious resort is located on the waterfront of the historic beach town, framed by the tranquil Tuggerah Lakes and a glittering bay on the Pacific Ocean.
Chill out with a bottle of sparkling to share on arrival and take in the pool, lake or town views from the balcony or patio in your standard room with air conditioning and heating, ensuite, queen-size bed, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, satellite TV and optional Wi-Fi.
Spend your days bobbing along on the lake or the sea, by parasailing, catamaraning, fishing, surfing, sailing or taking a boat cruise. Or take in the big blue views by land, with a seaside bike ride, a hit of golf or feed the pelicans and take a hike along one of the lush walking trails. Have an after dark adventure and go night prawning to trawl in some delicious catch by moonlight.
Or simply laze about by the saltwater swimming pool, take a dip in the spa, stretch out in the sundeck or take advantage of the resort's tennis court, games room, poolside barbecue or massage room. Stroll into town to shop at boutiques, novelty shops, indulge in some ice cream or get a latte at one of the many top notch cafes.
Let yourself have some watery fun on this Escape to The Entrance.
“Great stay!!!”-- TripAdvisor
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited vouchers for purchase
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel: 1 May to 30 November 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Limited weekend availability
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Not valid on public holidays or long weekends
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings