A Twinkle for Two in Eugene
The Campbell House Inn • Eugene, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Bottle of Champagne
- $20 Dining Credit at Willie's Restaurant
Bubbles and bubbly and bites, oh my! This week's Escape to The Campbell House Inn, in Eugene, Oregon, delivers a double dose of all three.
Built by gold miner John Cogswell in 1892, this historic inn on Pearl Street is offering a two-night stay for two in a Jacuzzi room (the bubbles), plus a bottle of champagne (the bubbly), daily breakfast for two, and a $20 food and beverage credit (the bites) for just $224 (oh my!).
The inn gleams with Old World charm meshed with modern amenities. Rich touches like wood accents, warm fireplaces, grand four-poster beds, and city views lend rooms a classic elegance, while TVs, wireless Internet, and private baths with jetted tubs satisfy 21st-century needs.
When it comes to hospitality, The Campbell House is a cut above the rest. Start your stay with that bottle of champagne. In the mornings, you'll be treated to a spread of breakfast dishes at the buffet.
In the evenings, cash in on your $20 food and beverage credit by reserving a table at the on-site Willie's Restaurant, which wows with creative, upscale dishes—from Moscovy duck to rack of Oregon lamb—made with locally sourced and sustainably raised ingredients.
The Campbell House boasts a prized location just minutes from top attractions. Hike through Skinner Butte Park, one of the oldest in Eugene, to explore 100 acres of gardens, hiking trails, picnic areas, and Willamette River views.
Sample organic vintages surrounded by emerald meadows at King Estate Winery. Then, get a taste of local music, crafts, and farm-fresh eats at Eugene's Saturday Market. At night, catch a show at the Hult Center for the Performing Arts, home to seven resident companies ranging from the Eugene Opera to the Eugene Symphony.
But it's all up to you. Whatever you choose, the memories you make on this week's Escape to Eugene's Campbell House Inn will last—just like a diamond—forever.
"...Campbell House is one of the oldest structures in Eugene. Restored with fastidious care, the luxurious bed and breakfast is surrounded by an acre of landscaped grounds."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- Internet access available
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 1, 2012 • Enjoy By June 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings