Golfing Glory on Mossy Point
The Oaks Ranch and Country Club • Mossy Point, NSW
- Two ($249) or three nights midweek ($349) for two in a Queen Room at The Oaks Ranch and Country Club
- Delicious daily continental breakfast
- Bottle of wine and box of chocolates to share on arrival
- Two rounds of golf per person on the scenic nine-hole golf course
- 25% off horse riding per person through beautiful bush trails
- Late check-out for a relaxing day
- Surf the beautiful beach at Broulee or explore historic wonders of Mogo
Dying to get away to the country club for a spot of golf and some horse riding, darling? You don't have to hobnob to fancy a weekend on the undulating greens lined with she-oaks, perched on 300 acres of beautiful bush land in Mossy Point.
Get your beloved to play the chauffeur and zip out of the city for two (just $249, usually $535) or three nights midweek (just $349, usually $730) for two at The Oaks Ranch and Country Club, on this golfing Escape to the South Coast.
Arrive in style with a crisp bottle of wine and some chocolates to nibble in your lovely ensuite Queen Room, where you can enjoy the thoroughly respectable views of the majestic mountain ranges of Deua National Park.
A person of your stature should be served a delicious daily continental breakfast before a round of nine-holes on the scenic and challenging golf course. Your first round is included and so is your second, so challenge your partner to a rematch and start all over again.
Then saddle up and head to the stables for 25% off horseriding. Take a terrific trail ride through the vast bush land of the Ranch, where you will wind your way past woodlands, wildlife and riverbanks. Not to mention along the stunning stands of the South Coast shoreline.
Bring the car round to explore the neighbouring town of Bateman's Bay, with its panoply of top-notch seafood restaurants. Or the quaint country village of Moruya, which provided the founding granite for the Sydney Harbor Bridge, is worth a visit.
For reclining on the sand, the Ranch is just minutes from the beautiful surf beach at Broulee. And then for some edifying culture, visit the historic town of Mogo to parade through fine arts, crafts and antiques.
If you prefer the secluded lush life, simply stretch out by the pool or cosy up by the fireside. Your ladyship or lordship will not hurried away with a late check-out to extend this stately stay on your golfing Escape to Mossy Point.
"Great place, awesome break, the location and surroundings are brilliant"-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimted vouchers
- Voucher valid for 2 adults only
- Reservations essential and subject to availability
- Book early for preferred dates to avoid disappointment
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Reservations may be made from Wednesday 29th February 2012
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Late checkout is for 12pm
- SUNDAY TO THURSDAY ONLY
- Block-out dates apply: 6th-9th April 2012, 28th September-1st October 2012, 24th December 2012-21 January 2013
- Not Valid on Holidays
- This is a picker deal with 2 options available: 3 night stay or 2 night stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • Enjoy By March 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings