Sleeping It Off in Austin
Courtyard by Marriott Austin Northwest/Arboretum • Austin, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Thursdays through Sundays in a King or Double-Double Room with Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- $20 Voucher to The Bistro at Courtyard
- Welcome Keepsake Bag with a Corkscrew, Snacks, Local Discounts, and More
- Combine Multiple Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
Austin needs a rest. Fresh off the country's rockinest music-film-and-culture festival, this funky Texas town is due for a good night's sleep. Maybe a tasty bite, too. Oh, and a relaxing dip in a hot tub wouldn't be half bad either.
And believe it or not, here in the Live Music Capital of the World, there's rest for the weary. Take a tip from the country's coolest with this week's Escape to the Courtyard by Marriott Austin Northwest/Arboretum, offering a one-night stay for two, Thursdays through Sundays ($99), in a king or double-double room.
You'll also get a $20 voucher to The Bistro at Courtyard; a welcome keepsake bag with corkscrew, snacks, local discounts, and more; and late 2 p.m. checkout. And if you just can't leave, combine multiple vouchers for an extended stay.
Whether you rock leather or sport tweed, you'll find your niche at this newly renovated 102-room hotel. It's been rated Three Diamonds by AAA, meaning the stylishly appointed guest rooms are equipped with Revive Luxury Bedding and a sleek, spacious sitting area.
Meanwhile, the new Bistro—boasting media pods with free Wi-Fi and recharging stations—dishes up on-the-go food and beverages like coffee and sandwiches, but also a handful of artisanal options (think spicy chicken and spinach flatbread).
Next, don your best Texas-chic duds and hit the streets. The Courtyard is about two miles from The Arboretum at Great Hills and The Domain, two of the city's most upmarket retail centers. It's also a 15-minute drive from downtown, where more shopping and nightlife options abound (two-stepping to Texas honky tonk at the Broken Spoke, anyone?).
But if you're as weary as Austin, you'll want to take a leisurely dip in the hotel's indoor pool, then rest your bones in the hot tub. Or, with a crisp-sheeted bed beckoning from your room, you might just call it a night. After all, this isn't the City That Never Sleeps, and with late 2 p.m. checkout, you can really get your fill.
"Check out this gem of a hotel. The Courtyard Aboretum has it all. Great location, comfortable rooms with the neccessary amenities and most of all, an outstanding staff. For us road warriors, this is the place to call home away from home."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Three vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable to the property
- Credit card and voucher number required for booking
- Blackout dates include major event weekends
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings