Crazy About Madtown
Baymont Inn & Suites • Madison, WI
- A One- ($70) or Two-Night ($130) Stay for Four in a Standard Room
- One Large Pizza with Two Toppings and One Two-Liter Bottle of Pop
- Daily Breakfast for Four
How's this for a cheesy pickup line: Head to Madison, in America's Dairyland, for a one- ($70) or two-night ($130) stay for four in a Standard Room at the Baymont Inn & Suites, and enjoy a large pizza with two toppings, one two-liter bottle of pop, and breakfast for four.
We knew you'd still be listening. The kid- and pet-friendly inn puts you close to the best that Madison has to offer. You'll have access to free Wi-Fi, the pool, and the fitness center, and you'll get a complimentary upgrade to a Poolside Room, depending on availability.
Devoted cheeseheads should check out Fromagination, a purveyor of artisan cheeses and a restaurant, to boot. Sign up for a cheese tasting, or sit down for a nosh—the eatery offers group fondue gatherings and a menu of sandwiches, soups, and salads made fresh by an in-house chef.
For a little less lactose, stroll through the Dane County Farmers' Market. The indoor winter market features seasonal goodies like cider, jams, and apple butters, in addition to winter squash and cuts of bison meat. Come April, asparagus and rhubarb are ripe for the plucking.
Kids will love exploring the Madison Children's Museum. And the industrial-looking Dr. Evermor's Sculpture Park, with its kooky salvaged metal structures, is an entertaining excursion.
Even the normally lactose intolerant will agree that a bit of cheesy fun is just what any family needs.
For additional information, visit the Baymont Inn & Suites on Facebook.
"Madison gets a lot of kudos—most walkable city, best road-biking city, most vegetarian friendly, gay friendly, environmentally friendly, and just plain all-round friendliest city in the USA."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: February 23-25, 2012, March 2-4, 2012, March 15-17, 2012, March 23-25, 2012, April 27-28, 2012 and May 18-19, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- May be applied to upgraded suites
- Tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes One Large Pizza with Two Toppings, One Two-Liter of Pop, Breakfast for up to Four, Wi-Fi, Pool and Fitness Center Access
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • Enjoy By May 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings