Grand Bahama Island: A Swimmingly Good Time
Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach •
- A Five-Day, Four-Night Stay for Two Through June ($589) in a Superior Room
- Or, from July through December 15 ($749) in a Superior Room
- All Meals, Snacks, Drinks, and Cocktails Included
- Unlimited Non-Motorized Sports, Including Free Group Sports Lessons
- A Daily Activities Program and Nightly Entertainment
Unless you really want your Valentine to "FAX YOU," you might not be able to fit your true feelings on those little conversation hearts. Actions speak louder than pastel Necco candies, so this year give your sweetheart something that really says "BE MINE": an all-inclusive five-day, four-night getaway to tropical paradise at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach resort on Grand Bahama Island.
Your someone special will tell you "UR A STAR" when you start your unforgettable stay greeted with a welcome cocktail in one of the luxury resort's superior suites... and things just get sweeter from there.
It'll be "TRUE LOVE" as you and your "SOUL MATE" enjoy a list of included amenities and options more full than a popular girl's fourth-grade Valentine's shoebox: all meals and snacks, unlimited drinks, cocktails and wine, taxes and gratuities, unlimited non-motorized sports, free group sports lessons, daily activities programs, nightly entertainment, and much more for just $589 through June, or $749 from July through December 15.
Prove you're a "WILD THING" with an afternoon of trapeze lessons or windsurfing in the sparkling waters; feel like you're on "CLOUD NINE" relaxing on 1,200 feet of pristine secluded beach; or indulge in some "SWEET TALK" with your sugar over your choice of dining options at the resort's three restaurants, three full bars, and buffet and continental breakfasts.
And if all that isn't enough, the resort's prime location puts you just minutes from decadent excursions like swimming with dolphins, glass-bottom boat tours, and shopping for local crafts. Give your crush a taste of grown-up romance that says "YOU ROCK"... sans all the cavities.
"The easternmost resort on Grand Bahama Island has some visitors arguing that the beachfront here is even better than [those of] Port Lucaya. Most rooms have a private balcony, and about three-quarters have ocean views; the others overlook scrublands."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Based upon double occupancy
- Valid for 4-night stay
- Airfare to the Bahamas is not included in this promotion
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Children ages 3-17 are welcome and may be added to the room for $20 per child per night
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • Enjoy By December 15, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings